By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Scalebound and Crackdown to skip E3 for Gamescom 2015

good, more time for what we all want to see: windows 10.

Around the Network
KdxlavkdX said:
Oh well, now i'm excited for Gamescom.

lol ... didn't see that comment coming.

Microsoft had a great showing at E3 last year. I'm sure the marketing team knows what they're doing. The best conference are always the one covering games that will soon release and manage to sneak a few surprise. 

DerNebel said:

I think most of us want that, but for some reason those companies (especially Sony) still feel the need to put all that crap into their shows. I don't mind a short mentioning of lifetime PS4 sales but I don't need 15 minutes of "content partnerships" or whatever. There's probably no getting around a pretty large chunk of VR at this years Sony conference, I just hope no game that I find interesting is going to be Morpheus exclusive, enabled is ok, but exclusive would really suck.

The question now is what MS is going to talk about at E3, I think they're going to talk quite extensively about that american football game they apparently have coming, after all if all those rumors are true then that is only about 1 1/2 months away from launch.

yeah I'm pretty confused about thie E3 this year, no crack down,no quantum break,no scalebound. What actual game content will they have, there's no way they have THAT MUCH where they can just throw those 3 titles aside 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:

yeah I'm pretty confused about thie E3 this year, no crack down,no quantum break,no scalebound. What actual game content will they have, there's no way they have THAT MUCH where they can just throw those 3 titles aside 

When you put it that way, It actually makes it more exciting and can't wait to see what they actually show. Let there be so MAGIC SAUCE.

Around the Network
yvanjean said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

When you put it that way, It actually makes it more exciting and can't wait to see what they actually show. Let there be so MAGIC SAUCE.

i definitely hope you're right

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

With all those games moved to Gamescom, I am now expecting the entire MS E3 conference to be a Halo Musical adaptation of Shakespeare's The Tempest with Hugh Jackman as Master Chief and Kristen Chenoweth as Cortana.

It'll be interesting to see what they have to show with these two and Quantum Break not showing.

PwerlvlAmy said:

It definitely will be interesting to see.

Halo, Forza, Fable and RoTR are a given

Gears Remaster and a Gears 4 teaser probably as well

That american football game should be there, too

Something from Rare, maybe Twisted Pixel (I think one of those is making Battletoads)

a bunch of digital titles

some Windows 10 and Hololens talk

and since Plants vs. Zombies will be revealed there that probably means that there will also be at least some 3rd party stuff.

I think that could fill 1:30 hours.

I will still see Microsoft's E3 for Halo 5. Also for other things like maybe Forza 6 and the possibility of unannounced games from Microsoft.

Proud to be a Californian.