By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors 3DS

RealGamingExpert said:
RolStoppable said:

How were they screwed over?

By paying more for less content.

The 3DS version comes with all the DLC content and (apparently) 2 additional characters for the same price as the original game.

That isn't how that works at all. So do you complain about all the Game Of the Year type games that come with all the DLC + game for half the price. 

Games unless they are rare, drop in value overtime, so when rereleasing a game on a different platform (either it be something like Last of Us PS4 or Hyrule Warriors 3DS), you need to encourage those users to buy said product. 

Around the Network

Now I havve to buy this again. Only to get the characters to switch over to Wii U. There is no way in hell I will level them all up all over again in the same game lol.

It would be cool if you could level them up on the go then transfer to Wii U.

1doesnotsimply

I really dont think this will do well in the west,
east though should be 3-4 times more so around 600k lifetime for this imo.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Acevil said:
RealGamingExpert said:

By paying more for less content.

The 3DS version comes with all the DLC content and (apparently) 2 additional characters for the same price as the original game.

That isn't how that works at all. So do you complain about all the Game Of the Year type games that come with all the DLC + game for half the price. 

Games unless they are rare, drop in value overtime, so when rereleasing a game on a different platform (either it be something like Last of Us PS4 or Hyrule Warriors 3DS), you need to encourage those users to buy said product. 

I do indeed. 

Sure, u need to encourage people to buy it, but why release it one year after the original game came out? I criticized it with The Last of Us and I'm gonna do it here too. It just screws over people who support you from the very beginning.

It's a greedy move, nothing more than that, imo.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

wow I did not see that. Well it is good to see it can pull it off. But still I fell that something doesn't appeal me for this game. Maybe since it is a port (maybe, not sure) of an existing game.

Around the Network

Wii U looses another exclusive? Anyway, I guess Nintendo doesn't want to waste time at E3 with such announcements.

out of nowhere like the first one lol

will be skipping this version as well

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Curious.

Is this a straight port (with concessions) though, or a more arcade-y experience?

Fusioncode said:
Slarvax said:
Great, another announcement outside of E3. Why does this annoy me? Because it's gonna be wasted minutes on the Digital Event.

I suppose this will be a N3DS exclusive?

This was a leak. Not really Nintendo's fault. 

A leak would mean that it was NIntendo's fault for not keeping the information in before the show. Every company has leaks though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

wow!
best feature: change the figher in the middle of the battle!!!

if i could carry my wii u savefile to the 3ds version, im sold.