By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
outlawauron said:
I'm a bit curious as to why this is surprising. Koei Tecmo very often releases handheld versions of their Musou titles while also re-releasing enhanced versions of those same games in a year or two. This has been the case since the series started.

It's the announcement timing for me. Although it appears this was leaked unintentionally: Nintendo's ninjas are the only thing slipping harder than their hardware designers this generation.

Symbios63 said:
General question about the forum : Is there a rule about avoiding E3 spoiler on thread titles or should I go on VGC blackout untill E3 ?
ps : I am not complaining here, just asking a genuine question ;)

There is not (and should not be) such a rule, so you'll probably have to go AWOL for a week.

Around the Network

Musou, just what was needed to stop the handheld release schedule getting a bit samey... Oh wait ;p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Damn thats some expensive DLC right there, gotta buy a shitty watered down version of the game you already own for 2 characters. Thanks Nintendo -__-

RealGamingExpert said:

I do indeed. 

Sure, u need to encourage people to buy it, but why release it one year after the original game came out? I criticized it with The Last of Us and I'm gonna do it here too. It just screws over people who support you from the very beginning.

It's a greedy move, nothing more than that, imo.

Certain moves can be seen a bit greedy, but this isn't one of them like neither is Last of Us and Fallout GoTY. Since their is always drawback to buying a game day 1 vs a year.

ErikaEinhardt said:
Damn thats some expensive DLC right there, gotta buy a shitty watered down version of the game you already own for 2 characters. Thanks Nintendo -__-

I assume it's a freebie for owners of both games, with paid DLC characters as an alternative.

Around the Network

Tagging. I'll watch the video after work and comment properly. I'm surprised though. And it was the co-op that really made me enjoy Hyrule Warriors. If the 3DS version doesn't have co-op with only one copy of the game, I won't get it, unless it allows 3 player co-op on the console version.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Imagine how the 3DS version will run...
And the number of enemies on screen will probably so low that it feels like a different game.

I sold my copy a while ago because amazon offered 26€ trade-in-value + 20% student bonus (I bought it for 25€ new). But I'd buy it again if they'll release it on Wii U with all DLC on disk.

WHAAAT!!! NO WAY! If they're releasing info about this now, I wonder what they're hiding for the direct!

Dulfite said:
Cloudman said:

It didn't show N3DS on the cover, so I assume it is just 3DS o:

But the device in the video was a N3ds. It had the nob.

So what?! Whydo you think non-exclusive games shown on NN 3DS's in commercials these days anyway? 

It does not have the New 3DS box. That's all (and some logic) you need to know it's clearly not a new 3ds exclusive...

hope it isn't a N3DS exclusive

my 3DS is collecting dust