By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Uwe Boll Has Meltdown Following Failed Kickstarter.

Are his movies Pond Scum Crap?

Yes. 92 100.00%

Total:92
thismeintiel said:
He's just mad Germany changed its tax code so that companies that willingly made bad movies no longer get all of their money back, which originally meant that everything made at the box office was pure profit. So, no more work for him, since Hollywood can no longer make money off of his garbage.

This.  He's no longer able to cheat the system and mad no one's funding his bs.

Thing is, if he had confidence in his own work, he'd fund them himself.  Instead, he's decided to let his true colors show by cussing people out because they're not giving him money.

Around the Network

So why isn't he playing golf instead?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Doesn't he have enough money out of german taxes to retire and live the life?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Rampage? Is that the game where giant monsters tear up buildings? It makes no sense to make a movie based on that.... that isn't Godzilla.

Besides film adaptations based on games are outdated. Games themselves are doing more movie like things today than ever before. The Order is a prime example of this. The order would look better than anything he made anyway. He should follow his own advice and play golf.

Man, I am never sure if he is completely delusional or the biggest troll of all time.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

I can't help but admire Boll's bold-faced delusion, "I wanted to do Rampage 3 because it is an important movie," may be the funniest thing anyone has ever said.

The Rampage movies are supposed to be pretty good.
I wouldn't have mind if it was another Bloodrayne or his other movies though.

Epic rant lol. I think they should get this guy to host the Oscars next year.

Never heard of him.

He needs to just leave movie making to the professionals and just play golf til he dies. That would be ideal for everyone.