By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Uwe Boll Has Meltdown Following Failed Kickstarter.

Are his movies Pond Scum Crap?

Yes. 92 100.00%

Total:92
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
generic-user-1 said:
classic! its a shame that he didnt find a studio to fund him or gets enough money on kickstarter while people like
michael bay and j.j. abrahms are raping my childhood.

sure he is a trash movie maker, but he works hard and his movies feel like they are made with passion and not like adam sandler movies...

Please tell me you're joking. His movies are really lazy. Heck, the only reason they were made were to capitalize on a tax loophole.

alot of his movies arent lazy and some are actually realy good.     

Around the Network

someone is bitter lol.

Sorry Uwe, maybe your previous movies should have been better before trying to get public funding...

This guy is one biggest **** on this planet, and makes terrible movies.

But damn the man is entertaining!

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

generic-user-1 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
generic-user-1 said:
classic! its a shame that he didnt find a studio to fund him or gets enough money on kickstarter while people like

sure he is a trash movie maker, but he works hard and his movies feel like they are made with passion and not like adam sandler movies...

Please tell me you're joking. His movies are really lazy. Heck, the only reason they were made were to capitalize on a tax loophole.

What do you mean they aren't lazy? The plots suck, the actors act badly, and the dialogue sucks! None of his movies are even 30% in Rotten Tomatoes!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
generic-user-1 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
generic-user-1 said:

What do you mean they aren't lazy? The plots suck, the actors act badly, and the dialogue sucks! None of his movies are even 30% in Rotten Tomatoes!

you mean the videogame movies, yes they allmost all suck. postal is realy good.

Areym said:
Can we get "retarded wizard in the forest" funded or what?

Sure: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/853610341/the-retarded-wizard-in-the-forest/description

I don't think I ever heard of Rampage 1 or 2.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I almost thought about not voting in the poll, after all there should have been a "no" option: "No, they are worse than pond scum crap". Really you do need to give people an option.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Conina said:
Areym said:
Can we get "retarded wizard in the forest" funded or what?

Sure: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/853610341/the-retarded-wizard-in-the-forest/description

I want to see that movie. But I won't pay a bean for it up front. Getting listed on IMDB would be cool, but not for $100.

Jimi Hendrix