By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pachter No Price Drops For XB1 Or PS4 This Year, XB1 Price To Go Back Up To $399 Later This Year

I don't know about the US, but there will be a European xbone price-cut either after E3 or Gamescom. €249.

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
i believe

ps4 399 1TB with good game bundles this holiday we might see a flash sale of 350 ps3 with the 500gb HDD

xb1 350 1TB also with multiple bundles during the holiday

same prices that we have now but bigger HDDs i said it before gonna say it again gonna be a long gen guys

I believe in PS4 at official 349 $/€ by September, and XBO at 299 $/€ by November.

kitler53 said:
ps4 is certainly getting a price drop before 2016. it's just a question of now (E3) or right before the holidays.

i really dont think so it would be a better time to do it with UC4 release when sales are generally slow and since theres really no competition or threat to lose 1st why not profit for a little while more

i can see tlou and uncharted remaster with 1TB for 399 and some good BF deals for 350 or less but at this time i dont believe we'll see a official price cut this year

Play Me

Ok so Pachter believes that MSoft will sell its console for $349 during most of 2015 but, once Christmas comes, MSoft will raise the price again to $399...

Guys, I don't know who's Pachter's dealer, but he has some good sh!t.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

The only way I can see the XBO price going up is if MS were planning to drop it down to 299 but felt that it would look better to market a 100 perm price cut.

I can believe PS4 won't get an official price cut but will get lots of special discounts and bundles up until next year

Around the Network

Oh boy, ol' man Pat up to his old tricks again. And XB1 bringing the price back up to 399? Naw, that just ain't happenin'...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The XB1 price back at $399 for holidays after one whole year at $349 + crazy deals every 3 weeks or so?

That's just insanity.

I think they'll cut the price of PS4 during the holidays to compete with MS strategies. PS4 1TB will be $400 and the 500GB model $350.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

BHR-3 said:

Although the price of the Xbox One has been discounted by $50 for much of 2015, we believe that the price will revert back to $399 by the time that the holidays arrive, particularly if sales pick up."

I honestly hope he was drunk or high or something while he made that statement.

BHR-3 said:
i believe

ps4 399 1TB with good game bundles this holiday we might see a flash sale of 350 ps3 with the 500gb HDD

xb1 350 1TB also with multiple bundles during the holiday

same prices that we have now but bigger HDDs i said it before gonna say it again gonna be a long gen guys

This is what I believe also. Or MS might keep the 500GB at $350 and the 1TB console at $400 to capitalise on Halo.

Either way I believe  $350 and $400 for the 500GB and 1TB models will happen at E3.