By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pachter No Price Drops For XB1 Or PS4 This Year, XB1 Price To Go Back Up To $399 Later This Year

Goodnightmoon said:
Hynad said:

Just like it is your wish that XBO will have a bigger E3 than Sony...

My wish? I have no intention at all to have a XBO, is just what all the signs are screaming

Really? How come? Because more was leaked from one company than the other? 

Please, explain.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Goodnightmoon said:

My wish? I have no intention at all to have a XBO, is just what all the signs are screaming

Do you agree that XBO would be death without a price cut this year? It sounds realistic?? Or it sounds like... you know, a wish?

Really? I can´t wait for the E3 to come...

And you didnt answer my questions.

Goodnightmoon said:
Hynad said:

Scroll up, read my edit, then answer my question.

Hynad said:
Goodnightmoon said:

They have nothing, Sony always reveal all the stuff they have years before the release, the don´t  have anything important for the near future. They have already said to peope that they shouldn´t expect a lot of exclusives this year... when a company says that... They are supporting themself on third parties, the same that XBO is getting so Ps4 is going to have pretty much the same games than Xbox... but we already know that xbo is going to realease a lot of bombs in the near future (Tomb Raider, Halo 5, Forza 6, Gears of war 4, etc) they have already said that there is a lot of new stuff coming too and I just feel like Microsoft is going to do all they can to take the crown even if it´s unrealistic. Sony is giving the impression of the arrogant winner that doesnt need to do anything to keep winning so they can allow themself to do what they want, people is gonna be there anyways, even if there is not a single big exclusive until Uncharted 4.

Goodnightmoon said:
Hynad said:

They have nothing, Sony always reveal all the stuff they have years before the release, the don´t  have anything important for the near future. They have already said to peope that they shouldn´t expect a lot of exclusives this year... when a company says that... They are supporting themself on third parties, the same that XBO is getting so Ps4 is going to have pretty much the same games than Xbox... but we already know that xbo is going to realease a lot of bombs in the near future (Tomb Raider, Halo 5, Forza 6, Gears of war 4, etc) they have already said that there is a lot of new stuff coming too and I just feel like Microsoft is going to do all they can to take the crown even if it´s unrealistic. Sony is giving the impression of the arrogant winner that doesnt need to do anything to keep winning so they can allow themself to do what they want, people is gonna be there anyways, even if there is not a single big exclusive until Uncharted 4.

The higher up at Sony didn't say they wouldn't have anything. They said it's been sparce so far this year. That doesn't mean they won't have anything to announce at E3. You are confusing having a great E3 show, to having a great holiday 2015. In both cases, you don't have complete information...

But since you're one of those who adhere to the "Sony is arrogant" mindset, I have no more to discuss with you.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Goodnightmoon said:

The higher up at Sony didn't say they wouldn't have anything. They said it's been sparce so far. That doesn't mean they won't have anything to announce at E3. You are confusing having a great E3 show, to having a great holiday 2015. In both cases, you don't have complete information...

But since you're one of those "Sony is arrogant" kind of people, I have no more to discuss with you.

Sony is looking arrogant at this moment. That doesn´t mean that Sony is arrogant as a whole and everytime.

Goodnightmoon said:
Hynad said:

The higher up at Sony didn't say they wouldn't have anything. They said it's been sparce so far. That doesn't mean they won't have anything to announce at E3. You are confusing having a great E3 show, to having a great holiday 2015. In both cases, you don't have complete information...

But since you're one of those "Sony is arrogant" kind of people, I have no more to discuss with you.

Sony is looking arrogant at this moment. That doesn´t mean that Sony is arrogant as a whole and everytime.

Why do they look arrogant, exactly. And please make it factual.

ethomaz said:
Xbone will be dead without a price cut in holidays.

Dead? No.

Down YOY, oustold by PS4, and under 1 million in both November/December in the US during the holidays? Yes.

But is unlucky a non price drop...  will happen for sure, and XBO will be competitive at least in the US.

Hynad said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Why do they look arrogant, exactly. And please make it factual.

No, I don´t have time for this right now, we could be hours dicussing this, and I have no interest at all. 

Short version:

Sony has been hyping every mediocre game they had to an insane extreme , making people feel interested to buy a console because greatness awaits, and when those games come.... they are everything but great. This generation they are living purely on the marketing, the hype and the third parties, they act like every multiplatform was a PS exclusives and they are not delivering almost any quality first party product to justify their consoles, they just don´t need it, they think they can allowed themself to have a full year with barely 2 big exclusives while the competition in delivering great first and second party games, their audience will suffer this in the future, and this time, we don´t have an scenario where they need to turn things around, so they can easily stay like this the rest of the generation, they have already won, PS4 is a trend, and trends are hard to break.

Ryng_Tolu said:

XBO and PS4 at 249$ this holidays confimed.

Indeed. Pach's predictions generally have the opposite outcome. I am not too sure about both being that low, but since you are more knowledgeable than I am, I will take your word for it.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay