By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Druckman: This E3 will be last drakes apperance

Drunkman is drunk.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
BraLoD said:

TLoU is more popular than Uncharted.

As a single game and not a franchise yet, it aold better than any Uncharted game already.

If they so drop Uncharted they are more than covered already, it's only natural I would say.

Didn't UC3 on PS3 sell more than TLOU on PS3? Or does VGC have TLOU PS3 undertracked? You can't really count TLOU PS4 sales when comparing the two, since Uncharted Collection isn't out yet.

TLOU is waaaaay undertracked on VGC. Before the Remastered version came out the game was at 7m sold on PS3. It's probably at 10m now across the two versions.We don't have exact numbers for Uncharted 3 but the whole trilogy is at 21m sold so it's probably around 8m at the moment. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

DerNebel said:
teigaga said:

Yeah, I still don't see anything referencing his "last" appearance? :/

??

The tweet is: "Looking mighty good for his last E3" and the picture is a banner of Drake, what else would it mean?

My bad, computer was playing up and instead of the Druckman tweet being embedded in the post, the link just took me to Evan Wells tweet saying "Oh yeah, its almost E3" 

shikamaru317 said:
DerNebel said:
shikamaru317 said:
So, if there is an Uncharted 5 in a few years, it will feature a new main character? Didn't know that.

More like there won't be an Uncharted 5, at the very least not from ND

So this is the last Uncharted? Surpised they'd kill off their most popular franchise. They are developing a TLOU sequel though, right? That's almost as popular as Uncharted.

A thief's end, it's kinda in the title.

And Unchared is Sony's 4th most popular franchise behind God of War, Gran Turismo & The Last of Us.

From now on expect Uncharted related announcements exclusively during GamesCon.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Hope this is true, because this is one of the things I have always loved about them and Sony. They never try to stretch out old franchises into somethig they are not. Only things like Gran Turismo and MLB have stuck around, but that is because they mimik ever evolving real life sports.

Can't wait to see what Naughty Dogs next IP is about. Hopefully it will be just as different as Uncharted was to Jak.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Well unless the game has a massive delay (unlikely) then that makes sense. We heard before this will be his last game, so bring it!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

JustThatGamer said:
shikamaru317 said:

So this is the last Uncharted? Surpised they'd kill off their most popular franchise. They are developing a TLOU sequel though, right? That's almost as popular as Uncharted.

A thief's end, it's kinda in the title.

And Unchared is Sony's 4th most popular franchise behind God of War, Gran Turismo & The Last of Us.

Stop this, this is such a massively bullshitty way of determining popularity.

Respect for ND to end a very successful franchise.

arcane_chaos said:
Respect for ND to end a very successful franchise.

Need balls to take that kind of risk

And it can be well rewarded , like TLOU

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m