By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Druckman: This E3 will be last drakes apperance

TLOU2 = The Last of Uncharted. 

Or

After The Last of Us... The Last of Him.

Ok... I stop.

Around the Network

I have a feeling that Drake dies right at the beginning in an EPIC PLOT TWIST and players get to play a totally different Character through the whole game. The same one which will be the main protagonist in Uncharted 5. =P

I don't have any evidence, before anyone asks.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Hmm... even though I'm not an Uncharted fan, that seems sad. They may make sequels with a new main character or focus on The Last of Us sequels.

I am not sad about it, I was a big fan of Crash/Jax not so much of their humanoid games.

Azzanation said:

Sounds like he dies in Uncharted 4 because I doubt they will end the Uncharted Series, since its Sony's best franchise. Without it, what does Sony have to compete with Mario or Halo? They have franchises but nothing bigger then Uncharted under Sony's umbrella. Which is why they wont kill it off in my opinion. Uncharted will still be made just not with Nathan Drake.

Without Nathan Drake they won PS1,2 and is winning 4 gens... with him they lost PS3 gen... so I don't think Uncharted is related to PS winning.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

I've cracked the code:

TLOU

The Last Of Uncharted.

The PS5 Exists. 

RIP Drake, an icon of the modern era, and so the legend will be born, tales will be told of a man who punched Lara Croft in the gut and stood tall on his own two feet.

How many times do I have to say it? ND makes a trilogy and then adds a racing game!
Crash 1, 2, 3 + Crash Bash
Jak 1, 2, 3 + Jak X

Next up are Unkarted and The Fast of Us

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I'll believe it if they have kept there word in ten years. And that's including remasters.

All good things must come to an end.