By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Favorite healthy snack?

Tuna and water 8 50.00%

Tuna and water 3 18.75%

Tuna and water 5 31.25%

Total:16

Going to start going to the gym tomorrow. Been years since I've gone on a regular basis x_X

Going to Planet Fitness; I read a lot of negative things about them (mainly the pizza mondays and bageal tuesdays) but those are pretty minor issues and very easy to avoid if you have a little self control.

Around the Network

Went ahead and bought some Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein; had the best reviews. Got the 2 lb container from Vitamin World today.

Good to see/hear guys! Remember to do your research, set your goals, eat well and work hard! Wishing you the best Noble

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I've increased my movement a lot the past week, I was pretty much sedentary most of the day ( I probably walked a few hundred steps a day xD) Now I'm walking 4 miles a day and going to the gym, feels nice

Das good Noble!
Finally decided to upload a nice picture for all of you. My Halloween costume is gonna be great! Have to poke a mouth hole in it though so I can do shots.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Das good Noble!
Finally decided to upload a nice picture for all of you. My Halloween costume is gonna be great! Have to poke a mouth hole in it though so I can do shots.

Terrifying and impressive. Someone does curls.

Rainy days means squatting in the garage.

Also, welcome anyone form the introduction thread! More fitness people the better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEvKXt1WjiQ

CJ Cummings, the big hope for male American weight lifters. Watch this then tell yourself...he's 16. 16!

Nymeria said:
ReimTime said:
Das good Noble!

Terrifying and impressive. Someone does curls.

Rainy days means squatting in the garage.

Also, welcome anyone form the introduction thread! More fitness people the better.

Ah, squats for sets of infinity. The best way to do it! Great form by the way!

And thank you! Sometimes you get the perfect lighting, and need to accentuate it with a duck mask

Nymeria said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEvKXt1WjiQ

CJ Cummings, the big hope for male American weight lifters. Watch this then tell yourself...he's 16. 16!

Sometimes I question if this guy is human. There is a young guy from Colombia or Venezuela who is similarly a Demigod

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Welp, pulled my groin while at the gym. Guess I'm limited to strength training for the next week or so.

Edit: Actually, not sure if I should be doing any sort of working out with a groin injury.

Exercising at Halloween event.  I can tell you, sweating and breathing in a costume is not easy.  All in fun though.