By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Favorite healthy snack?

Tuna and water 8 50.00%

Tuna and water 3 18.75%

Tuna and water 5 31.25%

Total:16
Farsala said:
Ate about 90% of a 14" pizza today, wonder how many calories that is :P.

I just ate an entire Domino's pizza last night hahaha looks like I'll be stuck to a grass diet for the next few days /s

LadyJasmine said:
I am very skinny not petite as I am like 5'6 but I am like sub 100 pounds.

I have really worked out my legs and they are like iron.

Welcome aboard! Do you have a specific goal in mind?

TruckOSaurus said:
Started doing crossfit and hot yoga a few weeks ago. Feels good to move again after 6 months of slacking off. I'm already seeing improvements from what I started but I still can't really do many pull ups (I keep telling my boyfriend it's not fair since I have to pull up 190 pounds to his 160.

Welcome back!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Farsala said:
Ate about 90% of a 14" pizza today, wonder how many calories that is :P.

I just ate an entire Domino's pizza last night hahaha looks like I'll be stuck to a grass diet for the next few days /s

LadyJasmine said:
I am very skinny not petite as I am like 5'6 but I am like sub 100 pounds.

I have really worked out my legs and they are like iron.

Welcome aboard! Do you have a specific goal in mind?

TruckOSaurus said:
Started doing crossfit and hot yoga a few weeks ago. Feels good to move again after 6 months of slacking off. I'm already seeing improvements from what I started but I still can't really do many pull ups (I keep telling my boyfriend it's not fair since I have to pull up 190 pounds to his 160.

Welcome back!

My goal is not to be some skinny fragile thing.

I want to be a bit strong so working on my legs 

LadyJasmine said:

Good goals to have!

If you need any advice or have any questions then feel free to drop them in this thread and hopefully we can help you out. If you want to talk to a woman whom is kicking ass and taking names, we have one here named Nymeria whom I'm sure would love to give some advice.

Glad to have you here!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

LadyJasmine said:

Welcome, and happy ot have you here.  Squats and lunges are good way to work glutes and quads.

Doing some work on my power cleans, getting down pulling elbows through quicker.

Motivation post

Around the Network
Nymeria said:
LadyJasmine said:

Welcome, and happy ot have you here.  Squats and lunges are good way to work glutes and quads.

Doing some work on my power cleans, getting down pulling elbows through quicker.

You made the same mistake as me and tried to host a gif on EZgif haha. I only just realized it though, so here is another Klokov

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
Nymeria said:

You made the same mistake as me and tried to host a gif on EZgif haha. I only just realized it though, so here is another Klokov

I used a different hosting site, hope works now.

Nymeria said:
ReimTime said:

I used a different hosting site, hope works now.

Works! I think those socks are boosting your speed stat - I should get myself a pair haha

#1 Amb-ass-ador

A few of us gym rats celebrated the end of the semester with a sweater party (das me in the santa hat).

Merry Liftmas from our family to yours!!

The winter bulk is going as planned; it's been -20 C for over a week now and I've had no trouble putting on more weight haha. Hopefully a solid 215 to work with come March.

For those of you who have finals, or are just stressed about the busy season: keep on keeping on, and remember to take care of yourself!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Welcome to 2017 fitizens!!! Remember to be kind to the influx of gym-goers - we all started somewhere.

Anyhow, drop your 2017 fitness resolutions if you so wish!

Ever hear the story of Excalibur, the sword in the stone from Arthurian legend? This year I want to grow strong enough to pull the stone out from the sword

#1 Amb-ass-ador