By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Favorite healthy snack?

Tuna and water 8 50.00%

Tuna and water 3 18.75%

Tuna and water 5 31.25%

Total:16

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

Welp, pulled my groin while at the gym. Guess I'm limited to strength training for the next week or so.

Edit: Actually, not sure if I should be doing any sort of working out with a groin injury.

You legitimately pulled your groin? Damn, I'm sorry dude focus on healing up so you can get back in there!

Augen said:

Exercising at Halloween event.  I can tell you, sweating and breathing in a costume is not easy.  All in fun though.

I love the premise, but I can see how tough that could be haha. Like exercising at high altitude

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

lmao I watched some other videos from his channel - funny funny man

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Got it checked out and it's just a mild strain, told me to put ice on it and rest for a few days; which I've done and it feels perfectly fine now. Glad it wasn't more serious xD

Hey guys. After a long drought of sedentary life. (basically since my last post in this thread)

I have been strictly disciplined for 3 weeks, and even lost my caffeine intake. (due to being poor)

I have gotten back into working out, mainly because I have an extreme excess of energy. I have always wanted to buy a pull up bar, and I looked into it but all of my doorways are too short! I would just end up hitting my head each time I tried a pull up. I may buy one during break for my mother's house and just take it for when I can use it.

Farsala said:
Hey guys. After a long drought of sedentary life. (basically since my last post in this thread)

I have been strictly disciplined for 3 weeks, and even lost my caffeine intake. (due to being poor)

I have gotten back into working out, mainly because I have an extreme excess of energy. I have always wanted to buy a pull up bar, and I looked into it but all of my doorways are too short! I would just end up hitting my head each time I tried a pull up. I may buy one during break for my mother's house and just take it for when I can use it.

Welcome back, Farsala! Keep it up!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Hi all! it's been a few weeks, so I thought I'd check in to see how everyone is doing.
First off thank you for sharing pictures/gifs so I have great stuff to put on the front page of the thread. We all enjoy seeing the progress!
Speaking of which, how is the progress going everyone? Don't make me copy/paste the entire goal list off of the first page to get you back on track!

I'm doing fairly well myself - the weather is finally turning cold which makes it easier for me to eat more (lol) so I will be adding some weight over the next few months, in combination with adding heavier weight to lift. Yesterday I was squatting 4 plates for a few sets of three, and I'm excited to see how that will improve over the winter. Especially in my bench, which has plateaued >:( This also means I will start deadlifting again! :D Other than that, not much to speak of. School keeps me busy and most of my favourite hiking trails are closed for winter, so in my spare time (what little there is) I've actually been gaming more or going for short walks.

Anyhow....

To end off, here is Klokov pause squatting 260-ish kg. Fricken Russians

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Ate about 90% of a 14" pizza today, wonder how many calories that is :P.

Anyways after sitting here in my mothers house bored af, I have decided to buy that pull-up thing so I can preoccupy my mind and time during the slow months. While everyone sleeps, can barely do push-ups without making too much noise, and I think doing hangs and pull-ups will be much quieter and helpful. Self improvement and self discipline is the key to my life these past 36 days, I intend to keep it up throughout the new year to at least 120 days.

I am very skinny not petite as I am like 5'6 but I am like sub 100 pounds.

I have really worked out my legs and they are like iron.

Started doing crossfit and hot yoga a few weeks ago. Feels good to move again after 6 months of slacking off. I'm already seeing improvements from what I started but I still can't really do many pull ups (I keep telling my boyfriend it's not fair since I have to pull up 190 pounds to his 160.

Signature goes here!

Nice to read all your stories. It feels like motivation to me. Gonna put 110% tomorrow!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile