By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners: is it your only current gen console?

?

Yes 482 67.79%

No, I have a PS4/X1 also 229 32.21%

Total:711
TimCliveroller said:

)I still consider it shit on the software side.

In terms of quantity or quality?

Around the Network
MegaDrive08 said:
Even though WiiU has the best games out, ok!! Only need or want a Wiiu, dont have time for anything else.

Not trying to be rude, but seeing how the Wii U at this time of the year have only 3 Retail Games released (Splatoon, Mario Party 10 and Kirby), you must be SUPER BUSY to not have the time to play anything else.

I mean, that is less than one game per month.

Yeah. I'll probably wind up getting a PS4 or XBone eventually, but as of now, there is no game I want to play that badly on either. When Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, I'll probably have to take the plunge.

I have a Wii U, 3DS, PSTV, and a PS4. So far, the Wii U has the best games of any of them. Zero interest in Xbox One.

AEGRO said:
MegaDrive08 said:
Even though WiiU has the best games out, ok!! Only need or want a Wiiu, dont have time for anything else.

Not trying to be rude, but seeing how the Wii U at this time of the year have only 3 Retail Games released (Splatoon, Mario Party 10 and Kirby), you must be SUPER BUSY to not have the time to play anything else.

Backlog n eShop are things, and games like Smash Kart n Splatoon can be played infinitely.

Around the Network

I have a PS4..... But I regret not waiting until next year to purchase as I've not been overly impressed with the exclusive offerings on the console so far. Should have put the money into upgrading my pic graphics card.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Einsam_Delphin said:
AEGRO said:

Backlog n eShop are things, and games like Smash Kart n Splatoon can be played infinitely.

Also, is not like the console had no games before. There is good amount of past games that I still want to buy. 

And i dunno, I buy like 8 retail games per year, it looks like many people buy one per week....I don´t think there is so many good games on a year and they are not cheap...

No, far too many droughts and would miss out on far too many games if I only had wii U

Nope, I always try to get all the consoles in every gen.
Only missing the Xbox One now, but it shouldn't be that much longer till I have one.
Gotta play the best of the best!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

celador said:
No, far too many droughts and would miss out on far too many games if I only had wii U

I know a couple of people that lies about having a Gaming PC because they fail to recognize the  lack of Third Party Games on the Wii U, too stubborn to accept the fact that having just a Wii U dont fulfill 90% of games on the market.