By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners: is it your only current gen console?

?

Yes 482 67.79%

No, I have a PS4/X1 also 229 32.21%

Total:711

Not for long

Around the Network

I have a pc more powerful than Xbox one or ps4 so just Wii u and 3ds for me.

Yes for now. There are things finally coming out for the other two that interest me and now I just need the money. My PC is tiding me over for almost all 3rd party stuff.

Yeah, but I also have the 3DS and a PC. I am still on the fence about a PS4 though.

No, I also have an X1. When I bought the Wii U, I always planned for it to be my secondary console.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Wii U, Xbox One, PC; PS4 coming soon... for the moment off-tv mode makes the wii U my primary gaming device (can't get full-tv sessions due to my small kids). I still consider it shit on the software side. I see Nintendo as the most arrogant gaming company out there.

Ex Graphics Whore.

Only WiiU for now this gen, I am thinking about buying a gaming PC or a PS4 later, but not sure which one, and since my backlog is quite big I am starting to doubt it.

Even though WiiU has the best games out, ok!! Only need or want a Wiiu, dont have time for anything else.

Wii U and high end PC for steam gaming, all I need (especially with that steam streaming device coming in the fall)

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Yea not much that I want on PS4 or XBO. Just got Splatoon today really excited to play :D