By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners: is it your only current gen console?

?

Yes 482 67.79%

No, I have a PS4/X1 also 229 32.21%

Total:711

WiiU + PC

Around the Network

Nope, also got 3DS, Vita and PS4 as well as a PC that smokes the PS4 :)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Yep, and it'll probably stay that way for sure once I get my gaming PC.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

I have a 3DS, too, but Wii U is my only current gen home console. And I barely have time to give that enough playtime, so I don't think I'll get another one.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

WiiU, 3ds and decent PC for blizzard games.
See no need in ps4/X1 currently.

Around the Network

Yes! With PC and 3DS + XL. I am still planning to buy a PS3 before PS4 ( i know im so late!) and a PSVITA once it gets really cheap.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Yes. Also a decent PC as well as a 3DS and Vita.

A housemate's PS4 is connected to my TV; I could play it anytime but I don't.

Does the OUYA count? Got no XBO/PS4 and no plans to buy one, not enough interesting exclusives for me compared to my PC

why bother with the other ones, their a mess right now, lets be honest. whether it be network errors, resolution-gate, lying developers, or even the company's own failure to support the console or their own fans, these things are a piece of work.

meanwhile i'm getting flawless network connection to Nintendo servers, their games look and feel amazing, and i never have to worry about flops such as Destiny's dry story, or The Order's satisfying yet short gameplay with no replay value. remember Watch Dogs and how that game turned out to be a discount GTA with a dark story?

if i ever wanted the 3rd party titles, my PC has enough power to handle decent quality. its good enough for me. hell the wii was my only 7th gen console up until 2012.

Owned three X1's and a PS4, sold both because i found them a little underwhelming. I'll wait another year or so for the PS4 to actually get some (J)RPG's. So currently the Wii U is the only one i own.