By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners: is it your only current gen console?

?

Yes 482 67.79%

No, I have a PS4/X1 also 229 32.21%

Total:711

Sadly yes... I want a PS4 but it's just too expensive. I'm hoping for a price cut soon or an amazing bundle!

Around the Network

I bought a PS4 (with Witcher 3) two weeks ago but I have yet to play it. I've been busy with Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 (200cc). I haven't found any other games I want for my PS4 so I will likely not play much on it before something like Mass Effect 4 is released. I mostly bought it (PS4) so my girlfriend could have something to play (she really like the Witcher-series).

Wii U and PS4. Wii U is still the most used.

It's my only 8th gen home console so far, but I'll probably pick the other two at some point if the number of exclusives worth owning on them increases.

I own a PS3 and at the moment I don't see the need to upgrade to a PS4 or Xbox One. However, with Halo 5 and FIFA Soccer 16 on the horizon I may have to reconsider.

Around the Network

It is my only current gen home console. I also have a 3DS.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Actually yes, but i want buy another console this generation.
Probabily XBO this holidays, and the PS4 in 2016.

Only recently got a ps4 and xbone in addition to wii u, ps3 and 360. My gaming pc is ok but not state of the art. I play games on pc but somehow there is something more special about consoles. Also always have a dreamcast set up to play although admit it gets very occasional use nowadays.

Yes, it is currently my only next gen console.

This will probably change as I will eventually get a PS4 once I deem it warranted.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

i have a 3Ds XL, PS4, and Wii U. PS4 for Fifa :D