By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners: is it your only current gen console?

?

Yes 482 67.79%

No, I have a PS4/X1 also 229 32.21%

Total:711

I just got a Wii U yesterday, but I have had a 3DS since 2012 and a PS4 since launch.

Around the Network

Nope. PS4.

EDIT:

VGPolyglot said:
I just got a Wii U yesterday, but I have had a 3DS since 2012 and a PS4 since launch.

Congrats! "Bayonetta 2" and "Sm4sh" are excellent games. "Ninja Gaiden 3" on Wii U fixed a lot of the problems from the older versions, as well. Definitely consider getting "Mario Kart 8", even if it's not your thing . It's just such a polished and beautiful game. 

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

I own both the Wii U and PS4.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Once you game on a PC, nothing really adds hugely to your gaming experience except the Wii U

Strikingly low proportion of multi-platform owners...

I got my WiiU 2 months ago for XenoX but I have my PS4 since launch and too many games for it already.

Around the Network

I have X1 and PS4 as well as Wii U.

I have a xbox one to get my third party fix in alongside my wii u and 3ds. I definitely use it less than the other two though, but batman is gonna change that soon!

Wii U and a New 3DS. Have little interest in a Xbox One and none for a PS4 at this time.

Have ps4 too.

I have a Wii U, a 3DS and a good PC. I wait for more games on PS4 to buy one, it just don't have enough to justify a purchase.