By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners: is it your only current gen console?

?

Yes 482 67.79%

No, I have a PS4/X1 also 229 32.21%

Total:711
AEGRO said:
celador said:
No, far too many droughts and would miss out on far too many games if I only had wii U

I know a couple of people that lies about having a Gaming PC because they fail to recognize the  lack of Third Party Games on the Wii U, too stubborn to accept the fact that having just a Wii U dont fulfill 90% of games on the market.

And you know that thanks to your crystal ball I suppose.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
AEGRO said:

I know a couple of people that lies about having a Gaming PC because they fail to recognize the  lack of Third Party Games on the Wii U, too stubborn to accept the fact that having just a Wii U dont fulfill 90% of games on the market.

What do you mean? Its common knowledge that the Wii U dont get 95% of Third Party Retail Games.

I have a PC, PS4, XB1, Wii U, 3DS and Vita. I haven't used my Wii U much and so far this year I've not bought any game for it. I will buy Splatoon when it has more content available.

In terms of usage so far this year:

PC >> PS4 >> XB1 >> 3DS >>>>> Wii U >>> Vita

AEGRO said:
Goodnightmoon said:

What do you mean? Its common knowledge that the Wii U dont get 95% of Third Party Retail Games.

I mean, do you know people is lying thanks to your crystall ball, right?

I work and have a family, my gaming time is limited, WiiU is the only console i need.

Around the Network

Nintendo and PC. I don't need Microsoft or Sony for my gaming.  I find myself playing games less each year anyways.

I'll buy an Xbox one or a PS4 next year.
for now I'm really content with all the WiiU games and playing all the PS3 games I missed out on.

Jonathan

Goodnightmoon said:
AEGRO said:

I mean, do you know people is lying thanks to your crystall ball, right?

Like i said, i know a couple of them. 

Console wise yes, not exactly fair since I'm also a PC gamer though

Right now I have it with an Xbox One. But I'm contemplating making it my only one. I have a bunch of games bought an unopened for my Xbox One because I just don't have time to game. And Nintendo makes plenty good ones that don't require heavy invested time.. Has anyone done that? I'm still highly debating it because I do enjoy saying Xbox watch ESPN and my TV changing if automatically