By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners: is it your only current gen console?

?

Yes 482 67.79%

No, I have a PS4/X1 also 229 32.21%

Total:711

don't really see any reason to own any of the others yet so yeah only WiiU

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
celador said:
No, far too many droughts and would miss out on far too many games if I only had wii U

I know a couple of people that lies about having a Gaming PC because they fail to recognize the  lack of Third Party Games on the Wii U, too stubborn to accept the fact that having just a Wii U dont fulfill 90% of games on the market.

to be fair it seems alot of people have said that they have a gaming PC

Currently, yes. But I'm picking up the Batman PS4 later this month and probably an Xbox One in a year or two. I wanted to wait until both have about 10 exclusives that I want to play and those timelines fit my criteria.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

wiiu and 3ds xl (the old one)

will get ps4 when tekken 7 releases.... and a stick

my ps4 will probably look like this:
tekken 7
street fighter 5
final fantasy 15

so far.... that is the only games that interest me

oniyide said:
AEGRO said:

I know a couple of people that lies about having a Gaming PC because they fail to recognize the  lack of Third Party Games on the Wii U, too stubborn to accept the fact that having just a Wii U dont fulfill 90% of games on the market.

I know right? It seems that suddenly everyone has a Gaming PC, i wonder how many people are counting their Mac Minis and Dells as Gaming PCs

Around the Network

If we're including handheld consoles, then no it's not. I have a 3DS and PS Vita as well. I also have a 4 year old gaming computer.

AEGRO said:
oniyide said:

I know right? It seems that suddenly everyone has a Gaming PC, i wonder how many people are counting their Mac Minis and Dells as Gaming PCs

well again to be fair if they do use it for gaming that doesnt really make them a liar. Now if they can play the current gen games or not is something we cant know

Only a PS4

I have a *modern gaming PC (just saying you have a "gaming PC" doesn't make it current-gen. Mine is capable of playing modern games (to include The Witcher 3) on high settings, though), four 3DS's (a 3DS, 3DSXL, 2DS, and N3DS), and a WiiU. I have no intention of ever buying an Xbox One or PS4.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I have a New 3DS and plan to get a PS4 at the end of this year