By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Vita HW Japan (2014 vs 2015)

Dr.Vita said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Kancolle may have a chance, but I wouldn't count on Persona DAN too much.

Why shouldn't we count on Persona? Vita is getting bundled with Persona with a special Persona design. It will definitely boost hardware sales.

I don't doubt that is going to boost hardware sales, but it's going to be a small boost.

Dancing All Night it's not what I would call a System Seller, based on pre-orders.

Around the Network

Shame the Vita didn't work out. Would have been great to have a handheld focused more on AAA experiences. Not that I don't love the 3DS, but it would be great to have something truly complement it.

JWeinCom said:
Shame the Vita didn't work out. Would have been great to have a handheld focused more on AAA experiences. Not that I don't love the 3DS, but it would be great to have something truly complement it.

The problem is, that it is focused more on AAA experience, when it seems the industry is cutting back on those. (Given that doesn't really deal with Japan, and more so North America market.)

Acevil said:
JWeinCom said:

The problem is, that it is focused more on AAA experience, when it seems the industry is cutting back on those. (Given that doesn't really deal with Japan, and more so North America market.)

I get why it didn't work out.  The kind of people who play AAA games are generally not the type that are into handhelds.  I'm just saying, it would have been nice if it did work out.

Week 23 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Around the Network

Week 24 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Week 25 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Week 26 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Week 27 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Week 28 has been updated (look at the start post)!