By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Vita HW Japan (2014 vs 2015)

Dr.Vita said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
Nice week for Vita!.
How high was it by week 42, last year?

Your table notes that it sold 927k for the full year. You sure?

I just wanted to make sure how large the gap is between this year and last year; it ought to be interesting to see how the PSV ends up with its arguably superior lineup this year - Kancolle managed to push Windows 8 tablets hard, why shouldn't it push the Vita?

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
Dr.Vita said:

Your table notes that it sold 927k for the full year. You sure?

I just wanted to make sure how large the gap is between this year and last year; it ought to be interesting to see how the PSV ends up with its arguably superior lineup this year - Kancolle managed to push Windows 8 tablets hard, why shouldn't it push the Vita?

As of the week 40 2014 PS Vita has sold 927k in 2014. Not full 2014. :)

I'm really pathetic and have no friends. Please excuse the trolling message that used to be here, I don't know any better.

I'm really pathetic and have no friends. Please excuse the trolling message that used to be here, I don't know any better.

Week 41 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Around the Network

So 900k is certainly doable. Should've done more in my opinion but with Kancolle being delayed a gazillion times I guess it is ok.

Week 42 has been updated (look at the start post)!

In the last 5 weeks it's performing quite a bit better, I wonder if it will manage to beat the 2014 holiday sales.

Week 43 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Week 44 has been updated (look at the start post)!