By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Vita HW Japan (2014 vs 2015)

Week 32 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Around the Network

Those Vita sales are really bad.

4G Vita with ooVoo can not come fast enough. Hopefully the Smach Zero will get a fire lit under Sony. Humanity needs a liberation from the horrors of Android and iOS.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Week 33 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Why is the vita unsuccessfull it has the best hardware in comparation to the 3ds
İm so sad it has so much potential but its destiny its bad
Hope sony will make another handheld

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

Week 34 has been updated (look at the start post)!

I'm still hoping for Vita to reach 900k by the end of the year!

Week 35 has been updated (look at the start post)!

This should start getting interesting soon. Vita had an abysmal Q4 last year, anything notable should help it be up a bit at least this year. The colours should help, and then the week after that is when games start releasing I think? (World Trigger; Resident Evil followed by Tokyo Xanadu etc.)

asqarkabab said:
Why is the vita unsuccessfull it has the best hardware in comparation to the 3ds
İm so sad it has so much potential but its destiny its bad
Hope sony will make another handheld

I agree with all of this. Vita has more potantial than any mobile product on the market today, but Sony and consumers are just not interested in it. Unfortunately, people just could not get over the propriatary memory, and that sank the Vita's ship before it ever set sail.

I also hope Sony doesn't call it quits on the mobile gaming front. I think they have built PlayStation Store, PlayStation Network, and the PlayStation Ecosystem to a point where they could launch a truly innovative mobile device in the next couple of years. To me, a next gen PlayStation Mobile platform has to launch with multiple configurations. I believe to succeed, the PSP3 needs to Have Phone, 4G, and Wifi only options. It also needs multiple form factors. It has to come in your traditional PSP form factor, but it also needs to come in slab form, and replace the Sony Xperia line products, including tablets. 

If Sony builds their own mobile platform around PlayStation, then I see great things for gamers in the future, both at home and on the go. 

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL