By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Vita HW Japan (2014 vs 2015)

So, Vita still have a chance of staying flat YoY?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Week 45 has been updated (look at the start post)!

LipeJJ said:
So, Vita still have a chance of staying flat YoY?

Nah, it's lost too much steam throughout the year.

I'm hopeful that Minecraft might make it a somewhat attractive gift-giving present this year which may help it out somewhat, but it's definitely going to be notably down on last year (may struggle to break 1m).

Vita is holding good recently despite falling badly behind early on. I'm wondering if it'll be up first half of next year.

End of the year we have gundam, then early next year there is a limited dragon quest builders vita along with the game itself.

After that there is attack on titan and dragon quest heroes 2. And we might get kancolle. Seems like a good line up to start the year.

I hope vita has a good last quarter so it's not too far behind YOY.

Btw first time posting in here but I'd like to say thanks to Dr vita. I've been reading this thread for months :)

OneKartVita said:
Vita is holding good recently despite falling badly behind early on. I'm wondering if it'll be up first half of next year.

End of the year we have gundam, then early next year there is a limited dragon quest builders vita along with the game itself.

After that there is attack on titan and dragon quest heroes 2. And we might get kancolle. Seems like a good line up to start the year.

I hope vita has a good last quarter so it's not too far behind YOY.

Btw first time posting in here but I'd like to say thanks to Dr vita. I've been reading this thread for months :)

Wow, this makes me happy. Thank you!

Around the Network

Week 46 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Week 47 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Nice to see it up this week but it will be down a lot next week. Do you think it can get close to week 49 numbers this year?

It's up! Will be tough to beat next week tho. o.o What caused that big spike? Or was it just the holidays boost? If that's the case, Vita should be a bit up this year as well.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
It's up! Will be tough to beat next week tho. o.o What caused that big spike? Or was it just the holidays boost? If that's the case, Vita should be a bit up this year as well.

Phantasy Star Nova.