By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Vita HW Japan (2014 vs 2015)

DemoniOtaku said:

I'm using numbers on this thread... and comparing 2014 TILL week 46 then and doing it right now TILL week48 it have 917.4... which make for a difference of 98.4k...

What are you doing? I already mentioned it, there is up-to-date comparison at the bottom of the first post, look for ~Total~. I do not understand your comparison at all.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

I am using the same numbers like Neogaf. ^^

I think you are a little bit confused right now but he is right: 
2014 week 48 = 1043k 
2015 week 48 = 819k

Now I understand... I thought 1043k was 2014's numbers till the end... I was deducting weeks 49 to 52 from that... -.- My Bad.

Sorry guys.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Week 49 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Week 50 has been updated (look at the start post)!

Amazing that PS Vita is having better holidays than last year! Minecraft is helping so much!!!

Around the Network

Let's hope that the next few weeks are even better and help push the Vita in the 1 million range.

Week 51 has been updated (look at the start post)!

1m isn't looking likely now, but the boost its getting at the moment plus the big releases next year do stand it in good stead for not having such a big drop off next year.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Vita has been really strong in the last months. So happy Vita is flying past my 874k minimum prediction and 2016 does not look too bad now.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

MikeRox said:
1m isn't looking likely now, but the boost its getting at the moment plus the big releases next year do stand it in good stead for not having such a big drop off next year.

Mediacreate has 2 more weeks of tracking for 2015 and they will be two very good weeks for vita.  The little guy will crack million after all!  

2016 line up looks a lot better so the future is bright.