By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fast Racing Neo Screenshots / The Future Is Fast

megafenix said:
What i am surprised is that the images say that this is alpha version, meaning that the game probably wont make it this year

It seems like is going to be released at the end of the year.

Around the Network

Why the F*** hasn't Nintendo bought these guys outright?

bigtakilla said:

Maybe because they don't want to be bought?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
bigtakilla said:

Maybe because they don't want to be bought?

Maybe, it seems hard to believe a dev wouldn't want a budget and access to a library of franchises as Nintendo could give them. But some bands prefer to stay independant as well I guess, and hell, it all but seems old school major developers are jumping ship to go indie for creative freedom.

meh show me gameplay cant play screenshots

Around the Network

Welp, that is fap worthy to the max

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ill be getting this when it releases along with the 90's arcade racer, i also think Fast Racing Neo will go to the PS4 eventually like Nano Assault Neo did.

megafenix said:
What i am surprised is that the images say that this is alpha version, meaning that the game probably wont make it this year

Alpha is actually pretty far into development. You are mistaking it for pre-alpha.

Regardless, they said the game will launch at the end of this year.

Tachikoma said:
id have liked to have seen the screenshots before the heavy doctoring, personally.

What make you think they're doctored? Shinen is known to squeeze good visuals out of the available hardware and it doesn't seem unrealistic (not PS4-level for instance). Also as far as I know Shinen also isn't known for doctored images beforehand. I might be wrong though so I need your indications.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Dr.Vita said:
Goodnightmoon said:

WiiU exclusive by now.

Thank you. Hope to see it on PS4 too!

Possible. While Shinen seems to prrefer Nintendo-hardware nano Assault also found it's way to PS4:

http://shinen.de/games/

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]