Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fast Racing Neo Screenshots / The Future Is Fast

captain carot said:
Why are people always bitching around about that?

Right now it is Wii U only. It might get ported some time later, though i really don't see any problems with that.

Would probably be good for Shin'en and definitely good for everyone without a Wii U.

When the game doesn't come on your own console right away but you want it to, you're just wanting to play a great game.

When the game does come to your console and others want it, they are port begging.

Remember these rules.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
JEMC said:
bigtakilla said:
Why the F*** hasn't Nintendo bought these guys outright?

Maybe because they don't want to be bought?

Maybe, it seems hard to believe a dev wouldn't want a budget and access to a library of franchises as Nintendo could give them. But some bands prefer to stay independant as well I guess, and hell, it all but seems old school major developers are jumping ship to go indie for creative freedom.

The truth is that they are a very small team and being free allows them to do what they want to do and take the time they need to launch the game they want.

With Nintendo, just like with every other publisher, they would have to grow or move to another country (they are from Germany) to join another team and make the games Nintendo tells them to do, with the budget Nintendo gives them and with a certain deadline to launch the game (although Nintendo seems to be more flexible than others in that matter). All those things would destroy the group.

They are fine the way they are.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
bigtakilla said:
JEMC said:
bigtakilla said:
Why the F*** hasn't Nintendo bought these guys outright?

Maybe because they don't want to be bought?

Maybe, it seems hard to believe a dev wouldn't want a budget and access to a library of franchises as Nintendo could give them. But some bands prefer to stay independant as well I guess, and hell, it all but seems old school major developers are jumping ship to go indie for creative freedom.

The truth is that they are a very small team and being free allows them to do what they want to do and take the time they need to launch the game they want.

With Nintendo, just like with every other publisher, they would have to grow or move to another country (they are from Germany) to join another team and make the games Nintendo tells them to do, with the budget Nintendo gives them and with a certain deadline to launch the game (although Nintendo seems to be more flexible than others in that matter). All those things would destroy the group.

They are fine the way they are.

Those guys are even more old homecomputer coders, even if Shin'en was founded in 1999.

They are used to work in a small team and actuallyit is their way of creating a game. I think that wouldn't work in a big team.

Why are people acting like this is something special? The first FAST had an overabundance of motion blur and it looks like the sequel is going to suffer from the same problem.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Well at least they showed cars this time.

Around the Network
WolfpackN64 said:
Project Cars can't run on the Wii U 720p 30fps my arse.
This game is using 2K textures and will run fine on 720p!

No. It's using 4-8K textures. Shin'en confirmed that.

===============================================================================

Also to anyone thinking bullshots(another poster). Shin'en is a 10 guy team and never show bullshots. They always much like  Nintendo show how things actually look. Go look at Art of Balance U or Fast Racing on Wii or Nano Assault Neo on Wii U. Shin'en are basically what Factor 5 was to Gamecube on Wii U. They are just amazing at bringing out the best in Nintendo systems.

they've been hyping this game for 2 years. just release the damn thing all ready

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It looks amazing!
Looking forward to see a trailer during E3.

Looks like we have something to spend the money saved for Project Cars on... if this races anything like N64's Star Wars Racer, I will definitely be getting this. 60 frames per second too?

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

slab_of_bacon said:
Looks like we have something to spend the money saved for Project Cars on... if this races anything like N64's Star Wars Racer, I will definitely be getting this. 60 frames per second too?

Yes, 60fps confirmed.