By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox 360 Vs. Playstation 3

windbane said:
your mother said:
windbane said:
a.l.e.x59 said:
Louie said:
CrazzyMan said:
so what is a point of such threads? someone is going to cancel: Killzone2 LBP Ratchet MGS4 FFXIII and FFXIIIv Lair NGS Uncharted Heavenly Sword Warhawk Getaway3 WKS Folks Soul Gran Turismo5 ??? PEOPLE, DO YOU UNDERTSAND, THAT IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THOSE GAMES, YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY PS3, SO IT DOESN`T MATTER, HOW IT IS SELLING. it only matters for developers, which will make games in 2008-2009. But for 2007-2008 IT DOESN`T MATTER. soon or later, you will just have to buy PS3 to play so much great exclusive games.

Boy, do you understand that 360 and Wii have got more and better exlusives this year? And do you understand Final Fantasy and Metal Gear will just boost the Hardware sales for one month and not the whole lifecicle?

360 is clearly outselling the PS3, now where the PS3 doesn´t sell in Japan anymore. While the PS3 numbers will decline in Japan (there are no (!) games that are worth buying for japanese gamers this year and no, everybodies Golf won´t sell on an expensive system when you can get Wii Sports, too) the 360 Japan numbers can only increase and in the US XBox 360 is at a clear second place and might even sell better than the Wii between September and November.

PS3 - the third place...isn´t it ironic?


Apparently Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid are both comming to the Xbox 360. Another slap in the face for Sony.


Stop spouting nonsense. I'm pretty convinced you don't actually own a PS3 like you claim to. Nothing else explains these posts as a whole you keep launching for no reason. You have this 360 VS PS3 thread when you have an avatar for Halo, then you flat out lie.

It's not like he is obligated to remain console-neutral despite owning both (or all three).

Hell, plenty of people own more than one console but still they have their preferences.

What exactly is it about his posts that make you claim he is a liar?


How about the one I just quoted, as a start. His "analysis" is very uneven.

I'm sorry, I must have missed it. What analysis?

Besides, uneven or not, it does not necessarily mean he is lying.

There was a (now banned) pro-Sony, anti-anything remotely related to Nintendo user that would do positively anything under the sun to derail pro-Nintendo threads and take stabs against the Wii with every single post. He claimed to own a Wii as well. Did you also call him a liar? Just curious.

 



Around the Network
windbane said:
a.l.e.x59 said:
Louie said:
CrazzyMan said:
so what is a point of such threads? someone is going to cancel: Killzone2 LBP Ratchet MGS4 FFXIII and FFXIIIv Lair NGS Uncharted Heavenly Sword Warhawk Getaway3 WKS Folks Soul Gran Turismo5 ??? PEOPLE, DO YOU UNDERTSAND, THAT IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THOSE GAMES, YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY PS3, SO IT DOESN`T MATTER, HOW IT IS SELLING. it only matters for developers, which will make games in 2008-2009. But for 2007-2008 IT DOESN`T MATTER. soon or later, you will just have to buy PS3 to play so much great exclusive games.

Boy, do you understand that 360 and Wii have got more and better exlusives this year? And do you understand Final Fantasy and Metal Gear will just boost the Hardware sales for one month and not the whole lifecicle?

360 is clearly outselling the PS3, now where the PS3 doesn´t sell in Japan anymore. While the PS3 numbers will decline in Japan (there are no (!) games that are worth buying for japanese gamers this year and no, everybodies Golf won´t sell on an expensive system when you can get Wii Sports, too) the 360 Japan numbers can only increase and in the US XBox 360 is at a clear second place and might even sell better than the Wii between September and November.

PS3 - the third place...isn´t it ironic?


Apparently Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid are both comming to the Xbox 360. Another slap in the face for Sony.


Stop spouting nonsense. I'm pretty convinced you don't actually own a PS3 like you claim to. Nothing else explains these posts as a whole you keep launching for no reason.  You have this 360 VS PS3 thread when you have an avatar for Halo, then you flat out lie.

a.l.x59 or whatever ur name is FF and MGS is coming out for 360 seriously what the fuck get a life that was just retarded. Sqaure enix stated that 9gigs are to small and they needed more space they wanted to use teh full space of the blu-ray. The dude who owns MGS said that MGS4 will be an exclusive for PS3 it was just a rumor.

 



Darth_efe said:
a.l.x59 or whatever ur name is FF and MGS is coming out for 360 seriously what the fuck get a life that was just retarded. Sqaure enix stated that 9gigs are to small and they needed more space they wanted to use teh full space of the blu-ray. The dude who owns MGS said that MGS4 will be an exclusive for PS3 it was just a rumor.

 


Wow. I didn't know that "Konami" was a "dude". I always thought it was a company. Maybe it's like that Joseph guy in the shed on "Lost" that controls the Others, only instead of controlling a small pack of people on a nearly deserted island, the guy runs a multi-million dollar Japanese game studio.

Seriously, where do you people come from? Under a rock? A cave someplace? Kansas?




Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Possibly FF XIII is coming to the Xbox 360. I hope so. Then I'd be able to get it. http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/news/role_playing_games/is_final_fantasy_xiii_coming_to_360



Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Honestly if u think properly FPS's for PS3 are getting better and better for example GRAW 2 at some point its going to reach same level once Devs find out how to use the PS3 effectively. RPGs are excellent for the PS3 but medi-core for the 360 since the best RPG's are made from Japan i mean take a look at Unchanted Arms a wannbe FF it was not even that good it was an attempt from Ubisoft to get a grip on the RPG market but they failed. Since in Japan only 300,000 units were sold they are barlely if not no Japaneese Devs bothering to make a exclusive RPG for 360. Network is the one of the big things these days XBL and PSN are similar XBL might have a better online service but does not mean the PSN cant get better every firmware update the PSN and playbility gets better. They even bother adding small things like DVD upscaling and PS2 upscaling which sound really cool. After a while i guess that XBL be only slighly better due to the fact that u can play with people who have a computer. The PS3 costs 840$ to make in the US and Japan and in Europe and the rest of the world it costs 8104 to make in fall the Blu-ray diodes will be cheaper by a 100$ dollars so the price would be 710$ and if the prices for the RSX and Cell go down each by 20$ dollars Sony would be able to afford a price drop and if they are smart they would drop the price temporarly for the Holiday season and since there will be lots of Must have games ppl would want to buy it. A price drop by 100$ would be enough to attract lots of people. Exclusive for PS3 are way better. Here are the best exlusive Tekken 6, God of war, FF XIII & VERSUS, NGS, MGS4, Heavenly Sword, Lair and Gran Turismo 5. These games already beat nearly all the exclusives which the 360 has Forza Motorsport cant keep up with Gran Turismo 5, GT 4 had 761 cars and it could go on 1080i and that was a PS2 game. Tekken is way better than DOA everybody knows that. I could keep on going but know i am to lazy to write that much.



Around the Network
Darth_efe said:
Since in Japan only 300,000 units were sold they are barlely if not no Japaneese Devs bothering to make a exclusive RPG for 360.

Did the makers of Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, and Trusty Bell all move to China and I somehow missed the memo?

And are you drunk? There are at least six errors in that single sentence.




Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

The first two are published by MGS and trusty bell isn't an exclusive afaik.

 



Taz42 said:

The first two are published by MGS and trusty bell isn't an exclusive afaik.


 Microsoft is publishing Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey, yes.

And Namco has made no announcement whatsoever of Trusty Bell going to the PS3. As it stands now, it's exclusive.




Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Microsoft may be publishing those RPGs but it still has Japanese developers.



Ryy said:
Microsoft may be publishing those RPGs but it still has Japanese developers.

What I meant indirectly by saying that MGS is publishing them is that they're funded by MS, so it's no wonder they are 360 exclusive.