By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Kinsano looks like a badass leader.

Around the Network

I'm so disappointed in Mass Effect right now. This is a game I've been waiting for for sometime. How the hell could they go backwards with so many things? There are certain standards a game like Mass Effect should have, and they have not delivered. My guess is a 78-80 meta.

I like it so far. Haven't done any gun modifications yet or checked out the character abilities though. It's a bit different from the other games, but same could be said about ME2.
Didn't see many of those animations errors. Only one where my father had some convulsions directly under his eyes for a second or two. Gameplay feels great though. Maps feel much less linear, though I've only done the first big main mission. Graphics could really benefit from Scorpio. some lower res textures and some jaggies are visible. I'm sure Scorpio will be out once ME:A joins the EA Access vault.

I am certainly not happy that ME:A animations are poor. At the same time, having just played through the previous trilogy, I am inclined to say....so what? The animations in those games were at best mediocre, and at times buggy as hell.

So I am not concerned. I am also not concerned by reports the game is enormous and overwhelming. I will be concered if the story or characters are mundane - as ultimately thats what Mass Effect is about.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
I am certainly not happy that ME:A animations are poor. At the same time, having just played through the previous trilogy, I am inclined to say....so what? The animations in those games were at best mediocre, and at times buggy as hell.

So I am not concerned. I am also not concerned by reports the game is enormous and overwhelming. I will be concered if the story or characters are mundane - as ultimately thats what Mass Effect is about.

Is that supposed to be a bad news? I mean it would be if the world is not diverse.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
starcraft said:

Is that supposed to be a bad news? I mean it would be if the world is not diverse.

To me its good news as long as there is a strong mix of activities and experiences.

Some have suggested (based on the first few hours) that they could view it as a bad thing. I think they're a little to used to shooters over RPGs.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I agree on the last part Starcraft. And Andromeda is distancing itself from the previous 2 entries and go for a more RPG/exploration type of game, instead of a Gears in space.

starcraft said:

Yeah, those animation gifs are funny but they are not such a big problem. What worries me is how badly written some of the dialogue is.

Restarted my Gamefly membership, looked at the Xbox One games area. I laughed out loud from the lack of games, maybe next time.

Idk what people are talking about with andromeda. I just completed the intro and I'm loving it. Bioware always gets unnecessary shit. The animations arnt perfect but come on. Compare this game to fallout 4/skyrim. It's miles ahead of both those in terms of animations, and dialogue. Those games don't get any shit.

Anyway I equipped flame thrower/ and slam. So awesome but I started this play through on normal and it's too easy. Think I will bump it to hardcore, then play on nightmare on new game+.

Once I start the game am I locked into the set appearances of Scott and Sara? I wanted to make John snow and danereys. Was gunna wait for some good ones to pop up on the web.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.