By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TheSting said:
Do any of you guys have an achievement background set? I think they're cool looking. I have one from Forza Horizon 2 and it looks amazing.

Which do you guys have set?

I have one from halo 5, the one where you have to complete a mission with 3 skulls on heroic or something like that.or maybe it's not that one idk it's the one wher emaster chief is in a cloak with a sniper idk it looks cool though. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Blitz is pretty fun, I didn't really want to play online because I knew I'd get destroyed on a RTS game So I've been playing Blitz co-op instead and it's good, shame it's only one map though, same map over and over will get boring.

Sadly the oceania population is non-existent. So I haven't been able to play it much. :(

On the bright side. At-least I get all my DLC for free. Haha

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Ryuu96 said:
Blitz is pretty fun, I didn't really want to play online because I knew I'd get destroyed on a RTS game So I've been playing Blitz co-op instead and it's good, shame it's only one map though, same map over and over will get boring.

Sadly the oceania population is non-existent. So I haven't been able to play it much. :(

Is Halo Wars region locked? Not even Gears of War 4 is, although region hoppers seem to be lagging and sponging all over the place. But I don't think it would matter in rts game that much. Especially in Blitz mayhem.

KiigelHeart said:
Pemalite said:

Is Halo Wars region locked? Not even Gears of War 4 is, although region hoppers seem to be lagging and sponging all over the place. But I don't think it would matter in rts game that much. Especially in Blitz mayhem.

Doesn't matter if it's region locked. My time zone places me at hours where the Americans and Europeans are asleep anyway... Which is where the bulk of Xbox One owners are.

Halo 5 and Gears aren't as bad, they sold more copies than Halo Wars anyway I assume.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Whats the point for text chat in Halo Wars 2?

Around the Network

MS should really just make the price 250 at this point. Nobody is going to buy it at 299 anymore with how many times they've dropped it to 250.

Mass Effect Andromeda trial is live!

It has been for several hours but I just noticed it.

Ryuu96 said:

Anyone want a good laugh - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1352885

Omg some of the gifs in that thread are horrible lol

I still want to play it though but later. I think I'm going to spend a while playing Gears of War, Halo Wars and Fifa. Of course I'll pick up Dreamfall: Chapters since I've waited 10 years for The Longest Journey story to continue. I don't even remember how that story ended ffs, all I know it was spectacular heh.

So I'm watching GiantBomb playing Mass Effect on YouTube and omg..it looks like shit 😞 horrible voice acting, dialogue and facial expressions.. "sorry my face is tired" wtf?? Gameplay and story needs to deliver big time.

Ryuu96 said:

Anyone want a good laugh - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1352885

I love Mass Effect and I know ME 1-3 also had it's issues but Andromeda animations and line delivery are fucking atrocious and way worse, seriously this is years later on a long development and ME1 has better animations

There's way worse in that thread, can tell this is a C-Team and it's making me want to wait for reviews.

Come on RPG devs, you're suppose to be stepping up after Witcher 3!!!

lol, awesome animation.