By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thanks to you both! Yep I was able to buy it from website and it's now downloading 😊

Around the Network

Anyone who knows more about Josh Holmes' new studio Midwinter Entertainment?

Resident Evil 4 us a masterpiece. This is my third time playing the same version, on different console, and I'm still enjoying it more than most of the new games.

got over 500,000 TA now, yay.
As promised,I finished Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and The Fall in those past days. Also as a bonus Layers of Fear, which I already owned before it was part of GwG. Still need to get the Wife ending though, which apparently is the easiest to get, but every time I went for it, I got the Wife and Child ending instead. 3 times thus far...
Next up will be Firewatch, Minerva's Den and then Bioshock Infinite.

3v3 Blitz is the shit! Yes it's casual and pay2win whatever but it's one of those "just one more match.." modes, I'm loving it 😋 Anyone else playing it?

Around the Network

isn't xbox related but if you got a ps4 you should definitely pick up horizon zero dawn it's an amazing game. I think after I finish this i might pick up the witcher 3 for xbox one though

Natsu said:
isn't xbox related but if you got a ps4 you should definitely pick up horizon zero dawn it's an amazing game. I think after I finish this i might pick up the witcher 3 for xbox one though

Witcher 3 is amazing...as I've told you already lol. 

Natsu said:

Yeah pick up The Witcher 3, it's the best RPG ever imo 😊

Horizon ZD looks good indeed, I'd play it if it was available on Xbox.

smroadkill15 said:
Natsu said:

Witcher 3 is amazing...as I've told you already lol. 

Yeah lol I was planning on getting it cause I haven't heard anyone say it's bad but I wanna finish HZD first

Played Layers of Fear today and almost shit myself. Games scary.