By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Finally finished mankind divided lol. Beat it without killing anyone but got cheated out of the achievement for not setting off any alarms. I'd give the game a 8.8/10. Shame it's sold so bad.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network
Natsu said:
smroadkill15 said:

Witcher 3 is amazing...as I've told you already lol. 

Yeah lol I was planning on getting it cause I haven't heard anyone say it's bad but I wanna finish HZD first

Feel it. Make sure to get the GOTY edition of Witcher because the DLC is just as good as the main game. 

So I used the weekend to check out Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Spent ~10 hours with it and honestly it's quite mediocre. The last one I played was Burst Limit from 2008.
All the 1vs1 fights are the same. No reason to change tactic. Y combo, teleport, Y combo, teleport, Y combo and once you're out of stamina do a ki blast. Friendly NPCs are just there to keep the enemy busy, they do close to zero damage, so you have to beat everyone, always. The lock-on-enemy system is shit. And you can't dodge when you're locked onto an opponent but hit by another opponent. Also some battles have 2, hell some even 3 enemies fighting against you. Therefore missions have weird difficulty spikes. The Frieza battle for example is much much harder than the Cell battle.
You're just getting gang raped and can't execute any move without being interrupted. Clothing items always have positives and negative attributes, so unlesss you ONLY use ki attacks or ONLY melee attacks, there's no point in equipping them.
On the plus side, the stages were varied, the graphics were true to the anime, I like the hub area and the time story is good enough for me although I heard it's pretty much a copy of the first Xenoverse.

I might pick it up if I happen to see it for 5€, otherwise I'm glad this was free for the weekend. Got at least 345G out of it.
6/10

So Ryuu where are those scorpio leaks? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GR Widlands wasn't very good in either beta yet getting good reviews - I smell a "paid" conspiracy

Around the Network

Motion sickness is why I passed up tomb raider n the sequel. I got around 1/3 of the way through the first game and had to stop. Every time Laura gets hurt the screen would wobble more and the game would become unbearable. She is hurt all the time.

JLC215 said:
GR Widlands wasn't very good in either beta yet getting good reviews - I smell a "paid" conspiracy

I had a blast playing the beta.

Versus_Evil said:
hudsoniscool said:
Motion sickness is why I passed up tomb raider n the sequel. I got around 1/3 of the way through the first game and had to stop. Every time Laura gets hurt the screen would wobble more and the game would become unbearable. She is hurt all the time.

TR 2013 had terrible camera shake and I swear the definitive edition was worse, one of the worst motion sickness inducing games I've ever played, but the sequel really improves on this aspect and I've played through the game fully twice on two different systems and I was ok.

Ya tr2013 also the worst I've played by far. Good to know about the sequel maybe I'll check it out. And I had no issues with any of the gears games.

Sega bought on every of the crytek studios. The Black Sea one. They turned it into a creative assembly team. Good for them. It's obvious crytek is done. I'd love for Microsoft to acquire there last active studio. Although the Black Sea one was closed last year and it somehow got sold still . Cryteks South Korea and China studios just got closed as well so maybe one of those? Other than that obsidian has said they want to be acquired right? Ms needs more studios bad.

Well. Looks like Halo Wars is dead on the Xbox One. At-least in Australia it feels like.
Tried playing the Definitive Edition, only a few lobbies open... But I wasn't going to wait around forever for them to fill up.
And couldn't find a Blitz match in Halo Wars 2.

Anyone know what the online population is like on PC?

hudsoniscool said:
Sega bought on every of the crytek studios. The Black Sea one. They turned it into a creative assembly team. Good for them. It's obvious crytek is done. I'd love for Microsoft to acquire there last active studio. Although the Black Sea one was closed last year and it somehow got sold still . Cryteks South Korea and China studios just got closed as well so maybe one of those? Other than that obsidian has said they want to be acquired right? Ms needs more studios bad.

Feels like Crytek just over-extended themselves. They should have stayed PC exclusive and a moderate studio size where they seemed to have more success.

Obisidian should merge up with Paradox Interactive, they have had some success with Pillars of Eternity, so I would like to see that continue.

I would rather Microsoft build up new Studio's, not purchase dead/dying ones... Bethesda hired a few key members of the Crytek engine development staff and put them to work on id tech after Carmack left... And we saw the results of that with Doom.

That way, Microsoft gets the talent it wants and needs, with a fresh studio, with no old strings/baggage attached.

Microsoft needs some fresh I.P. - I wouldn't mind a ressurection of some old franchises either, there is obviously demand for Age of Empires with the success Age of Empires 2 HD has had, Freelancer 2 could go head to head with Star Citizen, they could bring back the venerable Black and White... And they could push Mechwarrior out again, plus we can't forget Perfect Dark, Kameo and Viva Pinata either.

Hopefully E3 is a knockout and Microsoft shows off some fresh meat that also helps push Scorpio.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--