By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I want an ODST game where you control the squad like Mass Effect. A 3rd person shooter/exploration game.
A game where we get to visit and explore halo worlds and interact with civilians that we never get to do through Spartan helmets.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
I want an ODST game where you control the squad like Mass Effect. A 3rd person shooter/exploration game.
A game where we get to visit and explore halo worlds and interact with civilians that we never get to do through Spartan helmets.

That would be awesome. I'd cry tears of joy if ms partnered with ea and had bioware make a halo Rpg.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

shikamaru317 said:

Target has acccidentally leaked Middle Earth: Shadow of War, sequel to Shadow of Mordor. Releasing in August.

Reveal coming in March.

Very excited about this. Whilst not revolutionary, I had a really good time with the first one.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Splinter Cell exclusivity is important for Microsoft if they will reboot Perfect Dark as a stealth game in the next couple of years.
SC should be an easy game to get as it will easily sell ~2 million copies on Xbox/PC if it gets 70+ meta. Microsoft got SC before.
Anyway, it is one of my favorite franchises, so I'd like to see it wethere it was exclusive or not.

I'll be picking up Shadow of War. Mordor was a solid 8/10 game, I had fun with it. The nemesis system was a bit half-baked and repetitive, story was short and combat was stupidly easy, you could just hold down dodge button and enemies couldn't hit you.

In fact, it's one of those examples when reviewes simply seem to overlook a bunch of flaws. Other games get punished harder.

Around the Network

Shadow of Mordor had a lot of promise, but didn't quite deliver. A great sequel could turn it into a real winner. Flesh out the nemesis system, improve enemy AI (a lot....having 100 orcs stand around you doing nothing while 1 attacked you every once in a while was pathetic), write a better story (I mean if you're going to make it as predictable and cliché as the first one....at least make the characters and the way the details play out more interesting), and design a more varied environment to go with overhauled movement mechanics (cus really, who thinks tons of flat land with the odd building and rock in your way is fun to play around in?)

Is that supposed to mean Scorpio is out by August 22. I think t would be best to release August/September to get out before all the big games are here.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

First official game announcement for Scorpio maybe??

Also XPA really coming on strong now. Capcom and Warner Bros both seem to be on board.New games almost announced daily...good sign going forward.

personally love the feature , the fact I can play gears 4 campaign co op with a friend who doesn't have an xbox is awesome.

shikamaru317 said:
MikeG85 said:
First official game announcement for Scorpio maybe??

Also XPA really coming on strong now. Capcom and Warner Bros both seem to be on board.New games almost announced daily...good sign going forward.

personally love the feature , the fact I can play gears 4 campaign co op with a friend who doesn't have an xbox is awesome.

It's the first official 3rd party announcement for Scorpio, yeah. We've got some hints at other 3rd party games having Scorpio support, such as Fallout 4 and Final Fantasy XV, but nothing official so far. 1st party wise we know a Forza game is getting Scorpio support, but we don't know which one. 

Yeah I'm expecting lots of titles that have a PS4 Pro patch to receive a Scorpio upgrade. At least those are much more likely than 3rd party games that don't even have a Pro patch. Also a reason why I'm playing the Witcher 3 right now. That game probably won't receive a patch, so no point in waiting.

I've played only a bit of Fallout 4 thus far, so I'm probably going to wait a bit longer. Same with Final Fantasy XV once I get it. That game would profit a lot from Scorpio.

Good to see more AAA games coming to Play Anywhere.