By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Why don't they release the demos before the game launches.

Around the Network

Some nice DwG. I'm thinking about buying quite a few of them.

Ryuu96 said:

Tempted to get oxenfree and unravel.

Totally forgot to buy anything last week! Planning to get Mirror Edge for $8 this week.

Weird that they announced something so big before E3.

Around the Network

ib4 nobody's going to buy X1 to play old games for 9,99$ a month.

I wonder if that Xbox Pass is more so aimed at PC players as a way to make sub money instead of Gold as the online is free on PC, Whilst the Xbox Pass isn't all that great for me but getting games like Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive and Fable 2+3 on PC for a start would be rather big.

I'd say Xbox pass is mainly for that large group of customers who don't buy many games and want to try and play games briefly instead of finishing them. I don't have enough time to play those old games, I'd rather just buy the one I want to play. But still that's pretty awesome service indeed.

lol almost bought the wrong game. Confused Technomancer with Lichdom.
Don't get me wrong. Technomancer doesn't look bad at all, but I've got no time for another RPG, especially if it isn't quite up to the likes of Witcher or Dragon Age

KiigelHeart said:
I'd say Xbox pass is mainly for that large group of customers who don't buy many games and want to try and play games briefly instead of finishing them. I don't have enough time to play those old games, I'd rather just buy the one I want to play. But still that's pretty awesome service indeed.

Or that just spend their entire life on one game :P