By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Pro leauge week 2 day 2 just started streaming. My predictions is Envy beats luminosty 3-1 Liquid will be ALG 3-2 Optic will beat LOL 3-0 Eg will be e6 3-1

Around the Network

4-0 on my predictions (wins wise) I don't know if any of you guys watched them but dang tonight was crazy XDD

Goatseye said:
Ryuu96 said:

Noble will be happy about that. Anything that got a stick that shoots, he's about it.

Eh, I liked CoD 2 and 3 but anything before CoD 4, I don't really care about going back and playing it. 

Bought Skylanders Swap Force yesterday. It's my first Skylanders game and so far I like it. I look forward to playing it with my gf. (instead of LEGO all the time..)

That Bunker game, I wonder if it takes more than like 20 minutes to finish with real actors and stuff. 

Around the Network

Couldn't agree more about ReCore Ryu. Having a Lot of fun with it. Microsoft knew it was abit rough around the edges due to a relatively small budget but they reflected that in its price.

No way I agree with the meta on this one.

Also, I noticed its been in the top 5 or so "top paid" category on Xbox live pretty much since launch. So hopefully it'll sell enough for them to make a bigger budget sequel .

Damn that 4k Forza Horizon video from Digital Foundry on Youtube went to a war in the comment section^^

Funny that this is a video of the PC version and in the comments it's all about how shit Xbox One and Forza is compared to PS4 and Driveclub...

crissindahouse said:

Damn that 4k Forza Horizon video from Digital Foundry on Youtube went to a war in the comment section^^

Funny that this is a video of the PC version and in the comments it's all about how shit Xbox One and Forza is compared to PS4 and Driveclub...

Ehhhh it is Youtube....there is always a war in the comment section so that's not surprising at all.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Almost time for FH3, only 4 more days.

Will give the IW beta a try.