By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Covenant slayer would have been so much cooler if they made playable elites man XD

Around the Network

Xbox wireless support coming for Gear VR. 

coolbeans said:

Holy shit.  So the Ultimate Edition doesn't include the Season Pass, but only the VIP Pass?  This is why I'm glad to skip out on it until later.  I'm sure Horizon 3 may be among the greats of this gen, but the monetary systems in place to get ALL of the content in Forza games is getting ridiculous.  

Well, you get 6 future car packs for "free" with it + all the extra content. It's not really different or more expensive to the past when you bought the single car packs released after launch.

If you don't care about the car packs and extra events then it is a high price but if you care about it then  it's not really more expensive as it was when you bought some extra car packs in the past. 

The standard game got definitely bigger as let's say Forza Horizon 1 was with a much bigger map and many more cars. The standard edition of Horizon 3 is probably bigger as Horizon 1 with paid extra car packs was so that I don't see a big problem. You get more content for your money as years ago and not less. They just offer even more extra content but standard edition Horizon 3  > Horizon 1/2

If you want everything you will pay a lot of money but if you would look at how much content you get for 1 Dollar then Forza Horizon 3 offers probably the most and not the least. As long as the content you get with the standard edition doesn't decrease from game to game it's ok. 

Everspace game preview has crashed like 2 times already .

Edit- 3 times now.

I'm having a problem playing background music from my phone. It plays a few songs then stops. Anyone know anything about it? I'm using the groove app thing

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

To take advantage of this offer, head to participating retailers including Amazon, Target, GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart.com, and Microsoft Store. To learn more, head to the Sales and Specials page on Xbox.com.

Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/09/25/buy-an-xbox-one-s-bundle-get-an-additional-game/#cQvzLRSwouuIsEuq.99

That's an Insane deal.

Minecraft next update will be the exploration update 1.11 (just shown at minecon)

noting it down.

cursed enchantments
Added observer
Portals to escape end island
Added shulker shell
Added shulker box (items doesn't appear when you destroy it stay in the shulker box)
Added cartographer (a map that you can find that shows you were are some treasures(boxes)
Added treasurebox
Added /located command
Added woodland mansion (They are huge dungeoun like)
Added Evoker/vindicator and Vec mobs (awesome)
Added Totem of undying When you normally die it saves you once
Added Lama's and they can attack (he had a twitter question who will you save you and Lama won, it was a random twitter question but it ended up meaning something that nobody expected).

Nice update.

Releases 28th september on snapshot.

Ryuu I got another update during a Halo game. How do I cut that off?

Ryuu96 said:
TheSting said:
Ryuu I got another update during a Halo game. How do I cut that off?

Sorry, I don't know, I'd assume and from quickly looking that you can't, eventually an update will force install if you leave it too long (Unless you click Ignore/Play Offline)

Instant On might help decrease the amount of times so it downloads the updates while you aren't doing anything, or leave preview if you are in it? so you have less updates to worry about.

Well under the settings tab and then Power mode & startup there is an option "keep my console, games & apps up to date". I GUESS that if you untick it, all updates will show up on the my games & apps tab and you can manually install them from there.

Barozi said:
Ryuu96 said:

Sorry, I don't know, I'd assume and from quickly looking that you can't, eventually an update will force install if you leave it too long (Unless you click Ignore/Play Offline)

Instant On might help decrease the amount of times so it downloads the updates while you aren't doing anything, or leave preview if you are in it? so you have less updates to worry about.

Well under the settings tab and then Power mode & startup there is an option "keep my console, games & apps up to date". I GUESS that if you untick it, all updates will show up on the my games & apps tab and you can manually install them from there.

Thx guys. Extremely frustrating when my teammates are depending on me and I'm forced to update in the middle of a game. I'll uncheck that box. I am in the preview program and will suggest that Shik. Probably already been.