By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If Halo Infinite turns out to be amazing and a day 1 game, I might pick up the Xbox Series X.

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
shikamaru317 said:

I also hope they work some RPG elements into it, like Sony Santa Monica did with God of War 4. Hellblade could become Microsoft's AAA counter to God of War if they play their cards right. I really hope that they are planning to make it quite a bit bigger than the first game.  

Hope that Senua gets more powers other than slow down time, MS need to purchase the rights to Enslaved so that Ninja could make the sequel.

I would scream with joy if they ever did this

Enslaved deserves a sequel so badly and would be an incredible franchise going forward, especially with how it wouldn't be constrained by budget or resources this time. I guess it would just depend on if Microsoft sees enough in the IP and if Bandai is willing to sell it, cause it's not like they're using it. 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 13 December 2019

FloatingWaffles said:
EspadaGrim said:

Hope that Senua gets more powers other than slow down time, MS need to purchase the rights to Enslaved so that Ninja could make the sequel.

I would scream with joy if they ever did this

Enslaved deserves a sequel so badly and would be an incredible franchise going forward, especially with how it wouldn't be constrained by budget or resources this time. I guess it would just depend on if Microsoft sees enough in the IP and if Bandai is willing to sell it, cause it's not like they're using it. 

MS paid over 10 million for the publishing rights for Psychonauts 2 it more than likely would not take that much to buy the rights to a dead IP.

I would love to have Monkey and Trip come into the Xbox family both those characters are awesome.

Another IP that MS should try to revive is Remember Me by Dontnod and try to fund a sequel, Capcom doesn’t seem interested in this IP either.

I thought it sucked at first but the Series X design is starting to grow on me.

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

The reception to The Outer Worlds has been unbelievable to see, and even just being nominated means a lot. However, the journey isn't over yet as we are excited to announce that we will be expanding the story through DLC next year! Details will be made available at a later date.

Not surprised by the DLC announce. There were planets/moons on the fast travel map that weren't available. 

Awesome news but not surprising. 

I can't wait to dive back into outer worlds. My goty this year. 

Hopefully we get a good main quest line and some decent secondary stories too. I'm not expecting Witcher 3 like expansions though. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

As a small town guy himself, Jeff is dedicated to opening a new studio and a partnered broad-discipline game development academy in New Orleans, Louisiana. With the support of Xbox and Microsoft, Jeff’s going to continue in his role as studio head at Undead Labs while also building opportunities to bring in people who might not otherwise consider a career in the game industry.

That's great news. 

Last edited by smroadkill15 - on 14 December 2019

Ryuu96 said:

As a small town guy himself, Jeff is dedicated to opening a new studio and a partnered broad-discipline game development academy in New Orleans, Louisiana. With the support of Xbox and Microsoft, Jeff’s going to continue in his role as studio head at Undead Labs while also building opportunities to bring in people who might not otherwise consider a career in the game industry.

I expect the State of Decay 3 team to be AAA since SoD2 sold well and MS wants the next game to be AAA. The new team will probably be on the lower end of AA.

Has there been any word on if the Series X supports 1080p? I've read that 4K is the minimum and it goes up to 8k. My gaming monitor is 1080p so I'd have to buy 4k monitor before the series X.

Might have to create a list of games I haven't completed and that use dynamic resolution.
Those should look and run significantly better on Series X.

lol I like Moon Studio's website

"Moon Studios is an independent video game development studio……………..stuff and things………………..In 2011, Moon Studios became a Microsoft First Party Developer..."