By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Can I change my Poll answer to December 2019?

Around the Network

@jason1637, yes I try and play them all. I'm also a collector

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

It feels so weird to me still that they just dropped this out of nowhere at the game awards. It's such a casual way to go about revealing your system….like hey I know you got something going on atm, but btw here's our new system. Cool? Cool. Let's catch up later.

A little tip for Reward hunters:

There's a new punchcard for FIFA 20 worth 2500 points and the only thing you gotta do is buy 100 FIFA points ($1).

2500 points are worth ~$2.69 (if redeemed at level 2), so you can make a small profit.

You do NOT need the game to complete the rest of the punchcard.

Barozi said:

There's a new punchcard for FIFA 20 worth 2500 points and the only thing you gotta do is buy 100 FIFA points ($1).

2500 points are worth ~$2.69 (if redeemed at level 2), so you can make a small profit.

Do you need the game to buy the 100 Fifa Points? I don't own Fifa 20 but I'll pick up these points if I can xD

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Barozi said:

Do you need the game to buy the 100 Fifa Points? I don't own Fifa 20 but I'll pick up these points if I can xD

sorry if that was a little confusing.
No you don't need FIFA 20 at all.

The last activity you need to do for the punchcard is to start FIFA 20 but you can just click on it. You'll then be redirected to the Xbox store - FIFA 20 page and the activity will say completed once you switch back to the rewards app.

trunkswd said:
Safe to say no one expected Xbox Series X to be announced at The Game Awards. And especially didn't expect Hellblade 2 as the game to go with the announcement.

I expected TGA announcement after the era insider suggested it would be very soon. Hellblade 2 was a nice surprise though. 

I just want Hellblade 2 to have better and more engaging combat other than that I’m glad to see a sequel and that Senua is still the lead character.

I expected the Xbox to have a flatter design. Certainly did not expect "the Xbox branded gaming PC" instead, but I'm glad they kept the specs lidded so Sony cannot fight back.

shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

I just want Hellblade 2 to have better and more engaging combat other than that I’m glad to see a sequel and that Senua is still the lead character.

I also hope they work some RPG elements into it, like Sony Santa Monica did with God of War 4. Hellblade could become Microsoft's AAA counter to God of War if they play their cards right. I really hope that they are planning to make it quite a bit bigger than the first game.  

Hope that Senua gets more powers other than slow down time, MS need to purchase the rights to Enslaved so that Ninja could make the sequel.