By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Have seen one PS ad today (for PSVR, showing GT Sport, Skyrim and some more) and one for Shadow of War but they only said "Microsoft" at the end not even mentioning Xbox lol

Around the Network

I saw a Shadow of War Xbox Poster on the train station and some ads on Twitch but besides that not many Xbox ads.

It would've been far too early for Halo Wars 3. RTS on consoles are not games that should be milked. They already have trouble selling without competition.

I'm all for more Halo, but they need to create a new sub-IP.
Either hire an independent studio to develop a spin off like ODST or try something new. RPG would fit very well into the universe.

For me as well a hw3 right now is just not a good idea. 1 rts halo is plenty per gen. The space to ground concept is cool but should have been there for hw2. If they want to do more halo there is other genres they could get into.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Ryuu96 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

-list-

Truly an insane year for October month! (Sorry for including Nintendo titles too lazy to delete them from copy paste)

It's alright, I'm getting Mario Odyssey

Overall this year hasn't been that great for me personally but October is shaping up to be an awesome month, It's just a shame that they still seem unable to spread their dates out Getting Assassin's Creed Origins, Wolfenstein II and Mario Odyssey but they all release on the same date and I'm currently playing through Shadow of War.

Might be a good thing that I don't think I'll be buying anything in November, I'll likely still be busy with October games and maybe buy Cuphead and Lucky's Tale which will be quick games.

Are you liking it? I really enjoyed the first one, and am unsure how jaded I am meant to be by the negative press surrounding the second.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Ryuu96 said:

It's alright, I'm getting Mario Odyssey

Overall this year hasn't been that great for me personally but October is shaping up to be an awesome month, It's just a shame that they still seem unable to spread their dates out Getting Assassin's Creed Origins, Wolfenstein II and Mario Odyssey but they all release on the same date and I'm currently playing through Shadow of War.

Might be a good thing that I don't think I'll be buying anything in November, I'll likely still be busy with October games and maybe buy Cuphead and Lucky's Tale which will be quick games.

Are you liking it? I really enjoyed the first one, and am unsure how jaded I am meant to be by the negative press surrounding the second.

Shadow of war has a 84 meta. That's pretty good for a 2017 game. And that's despite all the backlash about loot boxes which tells me there's a great game under the dirt. I can't wait to play it sometime after I get the X.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Ryuu96 said:
starcraft said:

Yeah I'm liking it so far, It's pretty much just Mordor with a better story, better nemesis system and more stuff to do, maybe too much side stuff, I'm still on Act II busy with finishing side objectives plus constantly infiltrating forts and managing them a little afterwards (I'm having fun with this though, capturing and defending a fort is pretty fun).

I haven't felt any need to purchase any sort of loot box so far but I'm still only in Act II and I hear the grinding part is Act III-IV so I've yet to see if they were just exaggerating but I am already preparing for that so I don't feel the grind too much Constantly dominating every orc captain I randomly encounter and preparing my forts defences.

Ah cool.

From what I have seen you get an ending. Then, if you either grind for dozens of hours after that (or spend a shittone of money) you get another 'real' ending.

I plan to get the game once its cheaper, play to the first ending then Youtube the second.

Wow it's really quiet in here.
Anyway I actually never confirmed that my X1 is still working after the PSU died, but yeah it does. Replaced the PSU and it's working just fine.

Also my birthday is in two days and I already know what I'm getting for the most part (as usual).
Soon owner of Halo Wars 2 and Yooka Laylee.

So many games to play but not much time to play tjem at the moment. South Park will have to wait for a while.

Oh and while back I was complaining about Gears 4 matchmaking. It's working perfectly now, matches are even and connection is smooth. It really is the brst Gears versus has ever been 😘

Barozi said:
Wow it's really quiet in here.
Anyway I actually never confirmed that my X1 is still working after the PSU died, but yeah it does. Replaced the PSU and it's working just fine.

Also my birthday is in two days and I already know what I'm getting for the most part (as usual).
Soon owner of Halo Wars 2 and Yooka Laylee.

It is quiet!

Those deals with gold look ok.

First time I have seen any discount on Yooka Laylee, might give it a go.

Is it worth grabbing Battlefront at such a huge discount? Do people still play it?