By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

That's great to hear about MCC getting an Xbox One X patch.

Though aside from raising resolution to 4k and getting a more stable framerate, I don't think there will be any additional improvements. Visually speaking.

Around the Network

That was quick!

Barozi said:

That was quick!

My sub ran out earlier in the year but I think it may be a good time to buy another 12 months for Andormeda and a few others that were added also :)

Anyone know what it's getting with the Xbox One X enhanced version? I looked on the wiki and it just says "HDR" so I'm persuming it's not really getting enhanced? With what happened to the studio I'm doubting it will but just curious if it's getting anything more than just HDR and if it's worth waiting incase it does so.

WoodenPints said:
Barozi said:

That was quick!

My sub ran out earlier in the year but I think it may be a good time to buy another 12 months for Andormeda and a few others that were added also :)

Anyone know what it's getting with the Xbox One X enhanced version? I looked on the wiki and it just says "HDR" so I'm persuming it's not really getting enhanced? With what happened to the studio I'm doubting it will but just curious if it's getting anything more than just HDR and if it's worth waiting incase it does so.

It's not on any official list, so I'm betting it won't see any enhancement other than more stable FPS, which comes naturally.
The devs have stopped supporting the game, cancelling DLCs. I don't think they will be bothered to release a patch that won't give them any kind of instant revenue.

I had to download and launch Fable Anniversary on X360 for this dumb smartglass achievement. Damn the screen tearing and framerate dips were awful. It plays smoothly on X1 and I think it even looks crispier. Like a reremaster or something. Definitely play this game on X1 bc!

Around the Network

haha talking about shitty running 360 games.

I recently played tons of older sports (mostly basketball) games to earn some quick achievements.
Anyway I just started NBA Live 06 a few days ago and it's a technical mess. Game is targeting 30 FPS but is frequently dipping to sub 20. Very noticeable.

I am back bitches... And how have things looked for Xbox while I was gone... Besides the recent update that gave us glowier menus...

So far I don't like this new update much. It's ugly. I don't know why they needed to change the dashboard like this, it was nearly perfect and easy to use.

KiigelHeart said:
So far I don't like this new update much. It's ugly. I don't know why they needed to change the dashboard like this, it was nearly perfect and easy to use.

Not good news. I haven't tried it myself just yet but the impressions I had from the youtube video weren't good at all.
I completely agree that the UI on the dashboard and guide were pretty much flawless. No need to redesign.

Ryuu96 said:

This one makes perfect sense given the original was only on PS and making sequels as standalones is never a good idea unless you're a big name. It's the Tales series I am confused by. ToV performed rather nicely on the previous Xbox, so I am confused as to why they didn't try to go multiplat with that series, which was a more affordable alternative, though given the quality of the recent releases, I am kind of thankful they didn't port those. And ToV was indeed the oddball in that it had a Microsoft budget and really was unusually high end for the series.