By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just saw on SteamSpy that Ori sold 1m units on Steam. That game was truly a success!

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
Just saw on SteamSpy that Ori sold 1m units on Steam. That game was truly a success!

I wonder how much it sold at xbox.

DeusXmachina said:
crissindahouse said:

No idea. I also forgot about the Definitive Edition which sold an extra 400k on Steam so almost 1.4 Million Steam sales

Ryuu96 said:

Xbox One X - Microsoft Explains Why You Can't Pre-order It Right Now

"We are a long way away from launch. So I think we wanted to have a really strong E3 around talking about the product and talking about the games. We are going to do pre-orders closer to launch, I think we are going to have some fun stuff to talk about with pre-orders that we haven't talked about now."

http://www.gamepur.com/news/26976-amazon-xbox-one-pre-order.html

Xbox One X Day One Achievement Hype!

Wouldn't it make sense to let people pre-order it already after they got hyped (well, some at least)? If people already pre-ordered something they are less likely to get a way from the purchase as if they didn't pre-order it already. MS should look more into the psychology of humans

TheSting said:
Just seems like the downplay is to get ppl to not buy the Xbox One X and point out stupid shit about the games. If you're not interested, why say anything at all?

Anyway another thing. I know they're making bank but why does MS have to keep MineCraft on PS platforms? They don't want cross platform take it away. It's their IP. It would be awesome imo but i know they're recouping that money back.

Yes, Sony doesn't want crossplay and it's gonna be bad for PS4 players. But taking away Minecraft from PS4 just because they don't want crossplay is a bad decision. PS4 players will be pissed and MS will get a ton of negative for this. 

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
crissindahouse said:

Too bad Xbox doesn't have something like SteamSpy to track digital sales.

TallSilhouette said:
If it does look like that on release that will be pretty fucking sweet.

Ryuu96 said:

"We are a long way away from launch. So I think we wanted to have a really strong E3 around talking about the product and talking about the games. We are going to do pre-orders closer to launch, I think we are going to have some fun stuff to talk about with pre-orders that we haven't talked about now."

Haven't finalised bundle yet I'd say - won't do $499 ($649AU for me) without a game

JLC215 said:
TallSilhouette said:
If it does look like that on release that will be pretty fucking sweet.

Ryuu96 said:

Haven't finalised bundle yet I'd say - won't do $499 ($649AU for me) without a game

Same.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7-9Izyuaxg

This game just looks amazing.

DeusXmachina said:
crissindahouse said:

No way to tell. Looking at TrueAchievements it has about as many owners as Mafia 3, which sold 900k; Dead Rising 4 (650k), Watch Dogs 2 (1.2m). Obviously these are our numbers for retail only. If TA isn't incredibly biased towards indies, then this should've sold around a million on Xbox One as well (at least with the definitive edition).