By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Silent Hills is now xbox one exclusive!?!?!??!??!???

This rumor is as legit as a feminist's intelligence.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

This rumor is as legit as a feminist's intelligence.

I got a good chuckle out of that.

This thread was locked yesterday. It's a bad rumor lol.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I'm still laughing at this stupid rumor. :D

I say let them have it if the result will be Silent Hill Downpour.

Around the Network

This rumor is based on a credible source who was apparently not only correct about the kinectless xbox , but was correct about when it was going to be released. Despite the fact Microsoft kept saying they were not going to make a kinectless xbox.

Considering Konamis behavior of late I wouldnt be surprised if they sold off all their IPs :P.

Billions for Silent Hill, lulz.

sweetoothj said:

This rumor is based on a credible source who was apparently not only correct about the kinectless xbox , but was correct about when it was going to be released. Despite the fact Microsoft kept saying they were not going to make a kinectless xbox.

Come on, unbundling of Kinect was the most obvious move in the history of console gaming.

Even the Chinese guy packing the launch XOne boxes had to check with his supervisor twice to make sure that it's not a mistake.

Burek said:
sweetoothj said:

Come on, unbundling of Kinect was the most obvious move in the history of console gaming.

Even the Chinese guy packing the launch XOne boxes had to check with his supervisor twice to make sure that it's not a mistake.

He predicted this early 2013. A lot of people didn't believe him because how much Microsoft was pushing Kinect. Also, he was right about the time frame when it was going to be release. If he guess the time frame back in 2013 he should buy a lotto ticket because the odds are very low to get it correct.