By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodstained coming to WiiU (Armature Studio doing the port)

So...

Day 1 60 37.27%

Very nice 42 26.09%

Meh 17 10.56%

Glad for the WiiU owners 37 22.98%

I hate everything 5 3.11%

Total:161
Conegamer said:
I still don't understand why it needs $3 mil in order to be funded for another console. You'd have thought it would be one of the first goals...

Suppose they're leasing it to another dev so that could cause complications. Either way, good news!

They have to create tools to make UE4 running on Wii U because Epic didn't create them themselves.

And probably because a 2017 release on Wii U is considered to be risky.

Around the Network

I will definitely get the WiiU version! I'm a huge fan of IGA's Castlevania games, with some minor exceptions of course.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

RolStoppable said:
Ported by the guys who brought Batman: Arkham Origins to the Wii U...

People, abandon hope.

Wrong game. Wrong studio.

Arkham Origins is not the same as Arkham Origins Blackgate (the 3DS game)

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Glad it's coming to WiiU! Now I won't need to use the vastly inferior DS4 or X1 dpads for this game (*barf*)

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Waiting for confirmation of the rewards for the console and I am putting my money for a dark Grimoire version

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
Waiting for confirmation of the rewards for the console and I am putting my money for a dark Grimoire version

thats what im doing too. im waiting to see if there are any perks or rewards for the wii u version like ps4/xb1/pc. If not then ill just wait for this game to be released on consoles down the line

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Nintendo fans make such a huge fuss about this game coming to Nintendo platforms, and once it's announced as a stretch goal, 24 hours pass and a mere $100,000 in funding has been raised. Let's be realistic as well, out of that $100,000 raised, most of it probably wasn't from Nintendo fans considering that's about how much it's been increasing on a daily basis other than the initial funding that was over $1m in a single day.

Once the Wii U is announced, instead of funding the project that they were making such a big deal about, they're now bashing the project because "it should have been on the Wii U in the first place," or any number of other arguments.

I personally think the Wii U has the best software currently than the PS4 and Xbox One because it's not literred with ports and actually more than a couple quality exclusives, but it's all Nintendo funded exclusives.  And maybe the constant comments are right about this is why third parties don't support Nintendo consoles.  Nintendo fans don't even purchase the games they make such a big deal about, so why is some developer going to randomly toss a game on the system with no knowledge of whether Nintendo fans will support it or not.

I made the pledge for the $60 physical edition reward but I might go up to the $100 Alchemist's Treasure.

Is it just me, or did you see it as bloodborne at first (the title). 

Project CARS dies on Wii U as Bloodstained is born on Wii U.

Let's hope this doesn't spiral out like Mighty No. 9. Also, let's hope that this actually gets funded.