By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodstained coming to WiiU (Armature Studio doing the port)

So...

Day 1 60 37.27%

Very nice 42 26.09%

Meh 17 10.56%

Glad for the WiiU owners 37 22.98%

I hate everything 5 3.11%

Total:161

Yes, It has already been confirmed, the 3.000.000 $ streach goal is for WiiU.

Some people were worried about a WiiU version because that could eventually make the whole development more slow and hard.

Not a problem anymore, they have decided to contract Armature Studio to do the port. This studio was created by 
some Retro developers responsable of games like Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, and the studio has worked previously on WiiU on the Batman Arkham Origin Blackgate port.  They are also responsable of games like the remake of The unfinished Swan (ps4/Vita), Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PSV) and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Ps4/Xbo).

The game is currently around 2.750.000$ with 17 days more to go, so It´s pretty much confirmed to WiiU :P

Words from the developer:

“When we were approached with the opportunity to assist with Bloodstained on Wii U, we were ecstatic. This style of game is one we are intimately familiar with from our Metroid Prime days, and it’s exciting to once again put our familiarity with Nintendo hardware to good use. We have extensive remastering experience – our remastering projects include the Metal Gear Solid Collection for PS Vita, Injustice for PS Vita, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for PS4/XB1. We look forward to the challenge of making sure that the Wii U edition of Bloodstained stands proudly with its brethren on Unreal Engine 4.”

Around the Network

Where you at Samus?? This thread has you written all over it.

They updated the castle now 3 million for a wiiu version
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night

See guys iga is a nice man

: ) Awesome! Looks like the battle is over. Now it`s just a matter of time...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Looking mighty fine!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
ErikaEinhardt said:

I think Samus got banned

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
ErikaEinhardt said:

I think Samus got banned

For continually bashing and trolling that very game, no less. xD

I´m super happy with this, I love Castlevania and I was a bit sad because this game totally belong on Nintendo consoles but WiiU was missing it.

Iga is a nice man, the idea of Armature Studio doing the port is really good, I´m a happy inkling right now.

Ultrashroomz said:
ErikaEinhardt said:

I think Samus got banned

Oh... well I guess I take that back then, dont want to get banned for "calling out" a banned user.

Man this is awkward

I don`t think I`d say Iga is a nice man myself. The funds happened to reach that stretchgoal, which took a while for it to be shown, and people had to work hard to get those stretchgoals unlocked. I wonder more what took him so long to reveal it...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread