By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodstained coming to WiiU (Armature Studio doing the port)

So...

Day 1 60 37.27%

Very nice 42 26.09%

Meh 17 10.56%

Glad for the WiiU owners 37 22.98%

I hate everything 5 3.11%

Total:161
Goodnightmoon said:
I wonder when is this game going to be released, 2016 2nd half maybe?

The estimated delivery on the KS is March 2017 which is the only solid date we have now I think.

Around the Network
Leadified said:
Goodnightmoon said:
I wonder when is this game going to be released, 2016 2nd half maybe?

The estimated delivery on the KS is March 2017 which is the only solid date we have now I think.

Loooong waiting

So this is the first WiiU game for 2017 that has been (almost) confirmed, YAY

Poetic justice lol...   So these guys went from leading the development of amazing triple AAA Metroid Prime games for Nintendo and then for whatever reason they left Retro...  and now they've been reduced to porting an indie Castlevanian clone to wiiu?

I'm not meaning to poo poo the game or the wiiu version. I think both will be great.  I'm just saying that wow these guys should not have left Retro.

Cloudman said:

I`m fully aware of that. Seeing that he was going to ignore the Wii U all together, and after all this effort he finally reveals a Wii U port, I`m not going to praise him is for doing so. If he had interest in doing so, I think it would have been better to say that sooner.

Uh, the Wii U stretch goal was teased in the FAQ from day 1.

RolStoppable said:
Ported by the guys who brought Batman: Arkham Origins to the Wii U...

People, abandon hope.

I believe in ex-Retro devs, although they have their work cut out for them.

Hopefully this game will actually be released. I find it strange the recent resi evil remasters aren't ported to wii u aswell . Has capcom and ninty had a bust up or something

Around the Network

There's been a few questionable posts lately so I'm just going to touch on a few things. First, actual reveal of the Wii U version was announced just a few hours ago, whether or not that will affect the Kickstarter in any way is yet to be seen but regardless let's avoid sweeping comments blaming Wii U fans for the performance of the Kickstarter. Secondly, people are going to have different opinions on the matter so let's avoid accusations and insults directed at the other party, and instead maintain a reasonable and calm discussion.

I hope the game runs smooth and stable, I can't wait, I'm so excited!!

the_dengle said:
Cloudman said:

I`m fully aware of that. Seeing that he was going to ignore the Wii U all together, and after all this effort he finally reveals a Wii U port, I`m not going to praise him is for doing so. If he had interest in doing so, I think it would have been better to say that sooner.

Uh, the Wii U stretch goal was teased in the FAQ from day 1.

Yeah, I figured the legendary treasure hinted in the FAQ was towards a Wii U version, though I have chatted to people who thought it could have been other things, such as portible version, or a tribute to Nintendo, such as an item or 8-bit version.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

Yeah, I figured the legendary treasure hinted in the FAQ was towards a Wii U version, though I have chatted to people who thought it could have been other things, such as portible version, or a tribute to Nintendo, such as an item or 8-bit version.

No offense to them, but

Cloudman said:
Ruler said:
Cloudman said:
I don`t think I`d say Iga is a nice man myself. The funds happened to reach that stretchgoal, which took a while for it to be shown, and people had to work hard to get those stretchgoals unlocked. I wonder more what took him so long to reveal it...

It wasnt planned originally on the wiiu at all because its unreal engine 4

Why should he say it ealier, he wants first a realistic budget where he can consider doing a wiiu port. No body excepted this fundraiser to come close to 3 million.