By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodstained coming to WiiU (Armature Studio doing the port)

So...

Day 1 60 37.27%

Very nice 42 26.09%

Meh 17 10.56%

Glad for the WiiU owners 37 22.98%

I hate everything 5 3.11%

Total:161
Cloudman said:
Ruler said:

It wasnt planned originally on the wiiu at all because its unreal engine 4

I`m fully aware of that. Seeing that he was going to ignore the Wii U all together, and after all this effort he finally reveals a Wii U port, I`m not going to praise him is for doing so. If he had interest in doing so, I think it would have been better to say that sooner.

This, to me this reveal doesn't come as a shocker to me at all, he knew this the whole time and just flat out didn't bother to tell any of us sooner and would rather dangle that nice carrot to which he has the power to switch at any point in time and could still do so now if he wanted, i feel no such obligation to praise him for that.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

funny since wiiu was annonce i dont see any increase in fund (all i see it regular funding we get each normal day without wiiu) about 30k to 40k a days

wiiU seem not to support the project sadly (maybe 1000 user might do it....)

to me it seem a total flop and waste the wiiu bonus (i would had prefer something else and see fund really increase!

wiiu user prove me wrong (and back the project and reach 3 million in next 24/48h max and show you really behind the project (after all the whinning i heard about no wiiu....)

quisuis said:
funny since wiiu was annonce i dont see any increase in fund (all i see it regular funding we get each normal day without wiiu) about 30k to 40k a days

to me it seem a total flop and waste the wiiu bonus (i would had prefer something else and see fund really increase!

wiiu user prove me wrong (and back the project and reach 3 million in next 24/48h max and show you really behind the project (after all the whinning i heard about no wiiu....)

This is why I put " I hate everything "on the poll.

It´s been just 1 HOUR, kickstarter projects tend to grow a lot the first days and the last days, so now is very slow, when more people realize about the news, then maybe you will see that number growing.

No need to blame the WiiU userbase for absolutely everything, jesus.

Hopefully the port will be good, but it's nice that it will get one in the first place

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

kupomogli said:

I hate everything.

But glad for the Wii owners who now get the game. Glad another studio is doing the port, this way the developers won't purposefully hold back the PS4, Xbox One, and PC versions for parity.

*edit*

It's been 34 minutes and the funding has barely budged.  Come on Wii U fans, you wanted the game on Wii U and it hasn't moved $50,000 yet.  Do you part and get us some more stretch goals.

Is there an option to actually select a physical Wii U copy of the game yet? I assume that won't happen until the stretch goal has been reached.

Around the Network
quisuis said:

For not doing so well at speaking the lingo most on this site speak I could have sworn you are taking indirect jabs at Nintendo people on here because it sure looks that way.

I honestly don't care about the game as much as some do on here but I think the Wii U deserved a port and a space for what Nintendo having a history with CV.

Also stop trying to make up goal posts that you'll very much move at any point in time, it's also very non mature to make up such a requirement in order to prove you love something, they don't really have an obligation to prove anything to an anon on the internet.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
quisuis said:

For not doing so well at speaking the lingo most on this site speak I could have sworn you are taking indirect jabs at Nintendo people on here because it sure looks that way.

I honestly don't care about the game as much as some do on here but I think the Wii U deserved a port and a space for what Nintendo having a history with CV.

Also stop trying to make up goal posts that you'll very much move at any point in time, it's also very non mature to make up such a requirement in order to prove you love something, they don't really have an obligation to prove anything to an anon on the internet.

a direct jab to wiiu people??? if it how you see that (fine i respect it) it not the case..... (it being several day on kickstater i see many user complain about wiiU they want wiiU)

before saying what other said it not mature (look at a mirror) it not because i dont share you opinion it not mature so can i say the same for you? so grow up and open your eye we live in  a free world (i am) im free to speak my mind (without insulting) (and this is what i did) im not expecting some user agree with (and it fine i respect that) do same! and it your opinion only (if you think it immature keep for you the insult) but fell free to speak your mind (without saying other word are not mature)

thx you

prob still wont have a physical version :(

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

quisuis said:

before saying what other said it not mature (look at a mirror)

That last part isn't helping your case btw, that amounts to "I know what you are but what am I?".

it not because i dont share you opinion it not mature so can i say the same for you? so grow up and open your eye we live in  a free world (i am) im free to speak my mind (without insulting) (and this is what i did) im not expecting some user agree with (and it fine i respect that) do same! and it your opinion only (if you think it immature keep for you the insult) but fell free to speak your mind (without saying other word are not mature)

I never expected you to agree with me the moment I laid eyes on your post, I just find it immature to claim that Wii U owners should have to prove themselves more than the rest because you said so, that's not how this works and you know this but you went and said it anyway, free world and all that tosh doesn't mean you can get away without being called out on it, the way I see it is immature because I know if it doesn't reach such a number you made up on the spot, you'll only come back later to further rain down negativity on Wii U owners, it's not like your earlier post was positively geared towards the WIi U let alone nintendo fans which was why I had a bone to pick with you.

I really wish that you would learn to type or speak proper english, I feel it's going to get really messy in the future if you don't, well that and a good chunk of this site speaks proper english, the few that don't are the minority and really should just learn to speak it better, it's like me going to some foreign country and expecting those around me to understand my broken dialect when the reality is I have to speak theirs and not the other way around.

I wonder when is this game going to be released, 2016 2nd half maybe?