By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodstained coming to WiiU (Armature Studio doing the port)

So...

Day 1 60 37.27%

Very nice 42 26.09%

Meh 17 10.56%

Glad for the WiiU owners 37 22.98%

I hate everything 5 3.11%

Total:161

Very good news.

Now to wait for the humble bundle. -_-

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Ported by the guys who brought Batman: Arkham Origins to the Wii U...

People, abandon hope.

But Injustice was a good port.

RolStoppable said:
Ported by the guys who brought Batman: Arkham Origins to the Wii U...

People, abandon hope.

You say that as if the original version from which it was ported wasn't a mess as well.

Hynad said:
You say that as if the original version from which it was ported wasn't a mess as well.

This.

OT: Awesome to hear! Game looks good to me. Hopefully it plays as good as it looks.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Cloudman said:
I don`t think I`d say Iga is a nice man myself. The funds happened to reach that stretchgoal, which took a while for it to be shown, and people had to work hard to get those stretchgoals unlocked. I wonder more what took him so long to reveal it...

It wasnt planned originally on the wiiu at all because its unreal engine 4

Around the Network

I hate everything.

But glad for the Wii owners who now get the game. Glad another studio is doing the port, this way the developers won't purposefully hold back the PS4, Xbox One, and PC versions for parity.

*edit*

It's been 34 minutes and the funding has barely budged.  Come on Wii U fans, you wanted the game on Wii U and it hasn't moved $50,000 yet.  Do you part and get us some more stretch goals.

Ok I was wrong, they didn´t make the Injustice port to the WiiU, edited.

Ruler said:
Cloudman said:
I don`t think I`d say Iga is a nice man myself. The funds happened to reach that stretchgoal, which took a while for it to be shown, and people had to work hard to get those stretchgoals unlocked. I wonder more what took him so long to reveal it...

It wasnt planned originally on the wiiu at all because its unreal engine 4

I`m fully aware of that. Seeing that he was going to ignore the Wii U all together, and after all this effort he finally reveals a Wii U port, I`m not going to praise him is for doing so. If he had interest in doing so, I think it would have been better to say that sooner.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Day 1 Wii U version for me when happens

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven

kupomogli said:
I hate everything.

But glad for the Wii owners who now get the game. Glad another studio is doing the port, this way the developers won't purposefully hold back the PS4, Xbox One, and PC versions for parity.

Just like with Witcher 3, Watchdogs and Dead Rising 3!.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"