By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order 1886 is a GREAT game.

I first want to say that i bought this game when it hit 29,99 and i think they should have released this game at launch for 39,99(Its NOT worth 59,99!)

Also i want to say that yes i know my english sucks iam not english speaking and most of this i tought myself.

I also first want to start with the things i didnt like about it.

1:Its short,2 - 3 hours short? Hell noo! completed it in about 4 - 7 hours.

2:Super cliffhanger that sucked a lot if  they never will release a sequal.

3:Special weapons are great to look at and do feel powerfull but are useless since the normal guns etc work a lot faster with killing the enemy.

4:The biggest mistake Noo co up,Noo MP,Noo hidden unlockable costume's or infinite ammo or lets say hidden guns(Would have made the game a bit more fun to play)

With that being said,What the fuck is wrong with this game?

It looks incredible without ANY framerate issue's,screentearing or what i know game breaking bugs.

This game runs smooth as hell and that's such a big feat with how good the game looks,this developer that made there FIRST EVER console game puts pretty much every AAA developer to shame in that field.

Why are reviewers saying this is a movie that you can interact with?

You controll the character for 90% off the time just like gears of war or uncharted.

It even has quite  a lot of jumping and climbing parts  (Just like uncharted)

The cover based shooting gameplay works and feels GREAT!the sound of the weapons the kickback and some of the more special one's are just OMG awesome.

It truly felt like a gears of war but then in a different jacked.

The story isnt something new But its also not bad its quite interesting and i did wanted to find out what happens next!

The ending cliffhanger sucked monkey balls thou.

The characters are great designed and likeable yet you know there is something amiss with all of them.

The entire time i played this game i never though WOW this game is poorly made,poorly desinged,graphics sucks,framerate sucks,story sucks,watching a movie.

It truly feels this time that review sites are just  lying and trying to act cool on hating  on a game that does nothing new yet nothing truly wrong.

In my book not EVERY game needs to be 40 hours long Not every game needs to have Multiplayer.(even thou a co up mode would be cool)

If this game would be called gears of war reboot everyone would love it,Just as the people will love the " remaster" of  gears of war even thou thats nothing new either.

Its a damn shame!

Hopefully one day gamers will finaly try and make a judgment for themself instead of listing to " people that know better quz they get paid for knowing it better"

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

So, let me get this straight:
- You think the game is GREAT, yet you find many serious disadvantages, and one of those disadvantages is that you don't think it deserves to sell at a full price?

Also, can we stop with this "reviewers had an agenda to bash The Order" bullcrap... I am not a reviewer, nor am I paid to play games. And I think this game sucked big time, I've already talked about at least a dozen issues I have with it, and it's definitely the worst game I've played on PS4, and among worst 5 I've played ever.

But, that's my opinion, and you are of course entitled to yours. I'm just pointing out lack of logic in your OP, as well as my tiredness of "conspiracy theories" about this game.

Yep, great game for half the launch price. I hope they get the chance to do better second time around, and I hope they do better if they get a second chance.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Burek said:
So, let me get this straight:
- You think the game is GREAT, yet you find many serious disadvantages, and one of those disadvantages is that you don't think it deserves to sell at a full price?

Also, can we stop with this "reviewers had an agenda to bash The Order" bullcrap... I am not a reviewer, nor am I paid to play games. And I think this game sucked big time, I've already talked about at least a dozen issues I have with it, and it's definitely the worst game I've played on PS4, and among worst 5 I've played ever.

But, that's my opinion, and you are of course entitled to yours. I'm just pointing out lack of logic in your OP, as well as my tiredness of "conspiracy theories" about this game.

Then you did not get the point,the things are bad is not that serious..the gameplay ia great story interesting and graphics incredible.

If thats your worst gamr on ps4 and top 5 ever gues or your standarts are low or you never played that many games.

Ps: there are a lot of games not worth full price. Like driveclub,every call of duty,fifa,assains creed unity,battlefield. Etc

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

4-7 hours?

That's a huge time span. You must be pretty bad at estimating.

Around the Network

You really don't control your character for 90% of titime..... the mechanics are miles behind gears of war. There was no agenda towards this game, it was just a waste of an interesting concept.

We all have opinions. Glad you enjoyed it!

I disagree, it´s far from being great.Length aside, the many boring walking sections and boring encounter design make this game average at best, imo.

xl-klaudkil said:

review sites are just  lying and trying to act cool on hating  on a game that does nothing new yet nothing truly wrong.

If you don't agree with the reviewers, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion, and so are they. But there is no secret agenda/smear campaign by reviewers against The Order. 

I think everything has already been said in all the old threads about this game

Glad you liked it, but the game has serious flaws