By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] New Mod Applications! Deadline: Saturday May 30th

Do you guys really need more than 11 mods to referee the non-debates that no longer go on here?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Do you guys really need more than 11 mods to referee the non-debates that no longer go on here?

Non-debates that no longer happen... Hmmmm... So what you are saying is that it is nothing but debates that happen now?

15 applicants so far. Thanks for all your time and effort guys. ^_^

@Amp

Someone's gotta go in and lock awful religion-based threads.

I can confirm that this is the shittiest job on the planet.

At least the colleagues are nice guys.

Barozi said:

I can confirm that this is the shittiest job on the planet.

At least the colleagues are nice guys.

I detect no lies.

Around the Network

i'm to old for this shit so good luck young ones lol.

I nominate Zero999 and FlamingWeazel for modhood. They're some of the nicest, most non-biased people I've met on the internet.

MohammadBadir said:
I nominate Zero999 and FlamingWeazel for modhood. They're some of the nicest, most non-biased people I've met on the internet.

dont forget about toast boy

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

I nominate myself. Not only because I am good with communicating But because I will also pose in underwear for said calendar.

theprof00 said:
I nominate myself. Not only because I am good with communicating But because I will also pose in underwear for said calendar.

I'd get behind that. theprof00 for mod!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988