By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] New Mod Applications! Deadline: Saturday May 30th

Smeags said:
15 applicants so far. Thanks for all your time and effort guys. ^_^

@Amp

Someone's gotta go in and lock awful religion-based threads.

I see your point.  Where could you find the man / woman for that job?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Since I know how much the moderators value my opinion, I will now give my seal of approval for the following people to become new moderators.

Slarvax
Conegamer
Rolstoppable
Theprof
Gooch
BraLOD

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

We've got 17 applications thus far!

FusionCode may be on to something...

RolStoppable said:

Yeah, looks like a list of people who won't make the cut. I know that that is what you mean.

We'll just throw an NES Zapper in the room with all the aformentioned users.

Only one leaves alive.

I think PwrlvlAmy, Rol, And bralod are all good options! Is conegamer applying again?

Around the Network
gergroy said:
I think PwrlvlAmy, Rol, And bralod are all good options! Is conegamer applying again?

I've already applied if that's what you mean

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
gergroy said:

I've already applied if that's what you mean

Good news.

I probably won't be chosen again. :|

But only 11 applications? Not bad.

RolStoppable said:
super6646 said:

I'm a bit new to this site still, so I'll wait till 2016.

Are you sure that you will be able to avoid a permaban for so long? You should use this chance, because it could be your only one!

I change my mind. I'm applying.

Fusioncode said:
Since I know how much the moderators value my opinion, I will now give my seal of approval for the following people to become new moderators.

Slarvax

Well then... That's cool, but no thanks... Unless we get some deals *if you get my drill*

gergroy said:

I don't want to sound "biased" in some way, but I believe having a female mod should be highly considered. #Slarvaxafeminist

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988