By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] New Mod Applications! Deadline: Saturday May 30th

Slade6alpha said:
starcraft said:
Just a day or two left to sort your applications folks.

Remember, if you want to help your chances, apply for Australian or New Zealand citizenship and move immediately. You should also buy an Xbox One.

This is asking a lot... 

I mean what's the pay for those who would have to move from the USA to Australia?  

We don't pay moving fees, but due to the various dangerous wildlife features you do get hazard pay.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
starcraft said:

We're yet to start debating the applications, but I am pretty sure the first subject when yours is considered will be "do we actually believe this isn't just a joke?"

I am beginning to understand why you desperately want to have a companion during your graveyard shift. You are really out of the loop when it comes to mod team matters.

You joke, but you're not far off the mark.

Depending on when I am on, you might come back to several hundred comments in the mod threads, completely unfeasible to go through. You miss little things regularly...but every now and then you can miss substantial information about goings on about the site.

Makes it easier when there is more than one of you, between you you pick up most of it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

20 applications so far! Awesome showing by the community. :D

Alrighty folks, today is the last day to submit your applications!

I know I'm ready to start going through all your effort and hard work. Looking forward to it. ^_^

Heh, I actually forgot to write an application.